How do you guys feel being high in public?

Discussion in 'General' started by Stride420, Feb 21, 2013.

1. LOL bitches always be arguing over the most trivial things...Ex: "Oh I don't like that bitch, her hair is way curlier than mine nope can't happen" and all of the sudden the jealous one spills a drink at the other bitch who allegedly is the one she is jealous of over some dumb shit, I mean really.... Yeah when I'm crossfaded, I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders but it must be that the purpose of alcohol is to use it as a social lubricant to bring the extroverted nature out of you which indulges to be more social especially in social situations where communication is key. Keep it balanced though and you'll be fine.

2. eh, in class I usually take a few precautions (hand sanitizer/cologne/eye drops) just so it's not too obvious, but I'm pretty sure everybody's caught on after so long anyways. it doesn't really matter.

anywhere else, I don't give a shit. unless you have something on you, you can't get in trouble. I've boxed an eighth in my car and then went to the movie theater and ended up having a conversation with a police officer lol. people in public can usually tell, it's just not a big deal. and I enjoy it.

3. I love being high in public it's a great feeling

4. Try going to an art museum. Went to the national art gallery a couple months ago blazed out of my mind. Aside from the initial paranoia I had a great time.

5. love it

can't be around lots of people without it

6. #86 Deleted member 839659, Jul 5, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2015
    everyone can read my mind

7. shit it's hard to go out in public if i'm not high[​IMG]

8. I gotta blaze before I trek through Babylon. Stay high mother fuckers.

9. Not really an issue if you can control yourself. Just dont be a disrespectful fuck and you're straight.