How do you guys feel being high in public?

Discussion in 'General' started by Stride420, Feb 21, 2013.

1. No difference? Except im baked?

2. Im a little bit more paranoid but other then that nothin really different

3. I usually just feel normal after a little bit I'll forget I am baked until something makes me laugh. I don't usually just smoked up in a tight space, and not spray myself with something to take away the smell. My eyes don't get very fucked up. I doubt people can tell.

4. I goto work, park, lite up a few bowls. Go though the front doors happy as can be, I dont have a care in the world (great time to watch stupid people at their best) I do my job, head to my jeep. Spark another bowl and head home. rinse and repeat the next day

5. I feel okay being blazed in public if I feel no one is picking up on my shit. Eye drops are a life saver sometimes.

6. It depends on what mind state I'm in. If I'm in my fuck life attitude then nooo that's the last thing I'd wanna do. But then, if I'm in my 'I actually wanna fuck the world/life because that's how awesome it is then errrbbody my best friend! Just depends.

7. How do I feel high in public? I feel like a cartoon character that has jumped into his own imaginary world and extracts his visionary thoughts into an actual reality; I later then analyze and observe people like zoo animals and I always find the most interesting analogies from what I sense. I'm also less anxious, more self-aware of my external surroundings so I pick up subtle cues quicker than a vacuum that traces up dirt. This is Sativa btw. Wish I could smoke but I can't.

8. I prefer to smoke in a natural setting, it just feels right.

I dont like being stoned around a crowd of people, not for social reasons, but because I take good care of my ears and everyone else doesnt. lol Loud ass motherfuckers kill my high.

There's always some donkey out there that needs attention so much, that he'll scream and clap at inappropriate times. That shit kills my high.

9. Its always cool. Just pop some earphones in and float along the streets.

10. I float like a ghost haha :p

11. I feel so lost ...I'm enjoying my music shopping but sometimes I just wonder if people know im blazed.

12. I'm always hella high in public and don't really care who looks. When people know I'm stoned, they just smile at me(I have gotten this reaction how many times) or say something weed related, which makes me laugh. But, I don't like smelling like it though.

13. ^^ u may not think people can smell it.. But u can.. Especially to people who dont smoke

14. Well I feel like I'm this presence of counterculture that people observe for the first time they shocked of how stoned I am yet how I'm actually intelligent and people tend to like me cause I just converse with random peeps I see and it usually turns out pretty cool

15. Like many people have stated, I float as well. I am back at my hometown and there are few people I wouldn't want to see high in public.

If I do, keep floating and give back to society good vibes :D

16. Doesnt matter, I am indifferent. But it isnt quite as enjoyable in a relaxing sense as being high somewhere private is.

17. Has anybody ever been to a nightclub high? If so, how was the experience?

18. ohh if im high and i have money its the best day ever when i goto the mall..

19. one thing i've learned from being high in public is...smiles are contagious. i walk up to a cashier or whatever smilin all big actin silly...they start smilin back and then its a smile contest godthat sounded so creepy and gay but i promise its not i'm just high and cant describe it but its a good thing :D

...or am i just a creep?