How do you guys feel being high in public?

Discussion in 'General' started by Stride420, Feb 21, 2013.

1. If I'm high in public I'm pretty much smiling the whole time.

2. I end up walking around waaaay overwhelmed. I definitely quit doing that.

3. People think I'm high when I am not high ALL the time. I like actually being high in public as long as I do not smell like weed(unless I am at a concert or somewhere I know there will be many high people) and my eyes aren't super red.

4. Every single I go out shopping I'm usually high. Shopping at the mall high as hell is fun!

Also going to Walmart completely baked is amazing. I ripped about 12 gravity bongs, went to Walmart. Fucked shit up, stole a box of condoms for my cousin then proceeded to run down the aisle with a big couch cushion and slide down the aisle. Only bad part? My dumbass broke my elbow doing it! Ahhh, looking back at when I was younger and reckless. How I miss it

5. "I'm not living life for you, i'm living life for me" You fucks and your oppressive social values, i'll go into public as high as i want and hopefully i impact your day in a positive way, but if i don't..If i stink of weed, if my eyes are red, if my mouth is dry or fuck, even playing taxi infront of you with my friends, if this makes you angry, blame society, not me!

6. I admire your attitude, Art Vandalay

7. Yea i be walkin down the street and give everybody i walk by a compliment.Like hey nice dog blue healers are the shit!Like just enjoy being friendly.

8. It can be fun, but I enjoy just relaxing at home and chillin with some tunes and video games. I'll often leave the house to get some dank food though :devious:

9. Either like this

[​IMG]

or like this

[​IMG]

edit:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I'm dyin over my own post lmao

10. I love being high in public.

11. I got my reasons, so.....fuck'um!

12. Very true. I'm going to have to adopt your/this way of thinking.

I'm gonna have to do this. Just get blazed up or even sober just give random people compliments. Probably blazed though lol.

13. I feel great. I dont mind if people "Think" im high. As long as they dont know.

14. I go to college lecture high almost every day. It's amazing. And the focus is spot on. I'm high.

15. its the same as smokin at home to me, idc, as long as i dont get pulled over while driving they really cant say to much, and even if they did, who cares?

weed is so mainstream now that most people will notice it, but really wont care, while other more conservative people will.

but i feel completely normal going to the store, gas station, mall, restaraunts, walkin around downtown, etc.

the real question is how do you feel going out in public sober o_O

16. Im fine with it. Back when I was new to smoking it would bother me because I thought everyone could tell..:laughing: But now it's no different then being high in the comforts of my own home.

17. I like it when I see people or friends I know they know wats up and other than that I have gotten comments about smoking in public cause the smoke might give them a contact high which unless ur in a hotbox doesn't Fucken happen

18. I love going to public places blowed makes me feel like im getting over on the police. And to other random people its like im so high but they dont know i am or do they?

19. Ya stop givin a fuck after awhile buddy

20. I love being high in public. I hate when people get high and act like dick heads in public. I feel like it gives weed a bad name. Someone who doesn't smoke, their perception of marijuana can be totally warped from good to bad if they see some kid acting like an asshole when they're high.