I wouldn't do it! Math refresher course-
28,349.5 Milligrams = 1 Ounce, and that's a dang small amount!
There are 1,000 mg (milligrams) in 1 gram, so 0.001 grams equal 1 mg. Are you willing to bet your life that you won't extract a mere 30 mg of nicotine out of the 1000 mg tobacco?
And the usual physiological response to orally ingesting tobacco is emesis, that's vomiting, in case you are not up of your medical terms! Tobacco is poison, and your body knows it- even if you don't seem to realize it!
As much "knowledge" as you spew granny, i have to disagree. Ive ingested far more than 60mg of nicotine through the use of Thunder Snus, and i never had an O.D situation. Sure, commercial cigarettes are bad, but nicotine itself has many beneficial properties in moderation. As does alcohol. As does cannabis.
Tobacco is not a poison. Native americans called tobacco the "mother plant". do some research for once in your old life.
The problem is not the substances...the problem is abuse. Peace.Personal attacks are unecessary and not welcome here..
Keep comments like this to yourself
Edited by YODA, 21 February 2013 - 05:08 PM.