VaporBLUNT Horrible customer service

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by CFLdude, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Soo I got a reply from Dave @ Vaporblunt today! Thanks soo much for his contact info...he said he is putting in my p.o. today soo should ship next week. He is also including 1 of the new glass lined pongs as mine came with the old plastic modle..sooo we will see! Thanks for the help all...

• Like Like x 1
    Lets not start suckin' each other dicks quite yet. While he said that, you still don't have YOUR vape back in your possession :)

3. At least you are getting somewhere I guess. DO NOT use the old plastic pong under any circumstances. Those things can and have melted at vaporization temperatures. For your health I would only use the glass lined pong. It was supposed to be something that vapor blunt was sending to everyone because they know the plastic is not safe. Good luck.

• Like Like x 1
  5. #25 justintrudeau, Aug 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2014
    Oh I know! Hence the "we will see" lol but at least I got a response! ..its kind of a step in the right direction. Anyway i will keep y'all posted next week and see if he comes through.
    Ps
    ..any fellow Canadians on here don't forget to put a √ next to my name on oct 19 2015. Vote for Justin and your mj rights!!
    Stay glossy my friends

6. Soo...just got my tracking info! Its finally on its way! Now I just hope it arrives in one piece this time!! Lol its all in the hands of the postal service now! Last time customs held it for almost 3 weeks!

7. #27 justintrudeau, Aug 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2014
    Well I received my Pinnacle pro today finally! Dave@[member="vaporblunt"] actually came through! They actually sent me the whole kit this time. Screens and all....just hitting some La Confidential in it as we speak. Next on the menu is some headband...lol thanks for all the help every one!
    Stay glossy my friends!

• Like Like x 1
    Glad everything worked out!

10. Me too! Thanks again....

11. I really dont know why I read this entire thread but it was like a movie playing out with climaxes and a ending. Tom Cruise could play Justin

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1