Micro G Pen by Grenco Science | Review w/ pics

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by frostyleafes, Feb 20, 2013.

1. for the stealthy and ease of use it is nice, but i will be honest if u pack it up big a couple times it gets clogged, but in general nice vap pen.

2. I went to a smoke shop today, and the dude workin told me that with the micro G you can use concentrate and flowers. I guess with the original G pen you can only use concentrate

3. #23 Ghostwarlock12, May 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2013
    can I put buds in the Micro G pen or does it HAVE to be oil? LMK 

4. Can I use qwiso? I'm going to make some today with popcorn buds and trim.

5. i just got mine but there is no screen over the coil.... am i supposed to get my own or did i get screwed?

6. How would you go about unclogging the Gpen? I'm getting mine later today and plan on using it constantly and figure ill experience some clogging sooner or later. 

7. I have one without the screen and it has only clogged one time. (I've been using nothing but shatter in it).  What I did was prime it a few times without hitting it (to get the clogged oil a little warm), then I pulled on it without pressing the button until I felt the 'pop' and rush of air similar to when you're drinking a thick milkshake that clogs the straw for a second.....(if that makes any sense). 

8. \t\t\t\t<a></a> From Amazon.com\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t<div>[​IMG] Nothing but a $5 e-cig pen, July 24, 2013
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t<div>By <a><span style="font-weight:bold;">Throwthehandlerone</a></span>
    \t\t\t\t 
    \t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t[SIZE=10pt]This review is from: [/SIZE]G-Pen by Grenco Science, 2013 Brand New, NO RETURNS ACCEPTED!
    \t\t\t\tDO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM GRENCO! These guys are selling a very cheap e-cig housing with their own cheap internals for $75!!! The reviews of their products' quality have been terrible and I absolutely concur.

\t\t\t\tIt is my goal to warn everyone against all Grenco products for the following reasons:
    \t\t\t\t#1 They suck - DO NOT waste your money
    \t\t\t\t#2 There are many BETTER-MADE vaporizer pens out there that are much higher quality with cartridges easier to find and less expensive.
    \t\t\t\t#3 Perhaps the most important when dealing in an industry that expects high levels of customer service (we don't do business like that in CO, Cali Jerks). YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS! YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO DO ANYTHING OTHER THAN GIVE STORE CREDIT INSTEAD OF HAVING THE CONFIDENCE AND FORETHOUGHT OF ALLOWING PEOPLE TO CHOOSE FOR THEMSELVES.

\t\t\t\tYOU SUCK! WOULD RECOMMEND ANYONE WANTING A VAPORIZER TO GO WITH ANOTHER COMPANY.</div>\t\t\t\t</div>\t\t\t\t\t 

9. does the G pen tank work with an atmos Rx Battery? My damn coil went out again and I dont want a whole new set up(got 3 fucking atmos batterys that have no working cartridge). Local headshop has g pen carts for like 25 a pop....

11. do they come charged or do you needa charge out the box ??

12. I spent too much on mine, but they will serve me well. I didn't want to wait to order online, so I spent 100 for the kit at the LHS. They came with enough of a charge to use it for a day or two at least. I was using it in the hotel room with my dad, and in the bathrooms at bars. I will take it into the library next year. It offers the convenience of a one hooter, except even more convenient because it is electric, with none of the smell. There may be better options out there, but if your not worried about the 40 bucks, this thing is great.

It does have a slight taste to it that you will not like the first couple times. You get used to it though.

13. I'm getting mine off eBay for $25 a pair, probably not genuine, if there's such a thing with these things. They're cheap enough to play around with.

Same here. With that price I couldn't see it being a bad deal and I saw a good review on high times. 

15. Anyone else got experience with this vape? Hopefully its not a shitty knock off cause I bought mine on ebay

16. How is a wax pen different from taking a dab besides being able to take a bigger hit off a dab... My nail broke and I only have a pen but prefer to dab

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Of course eBay ones are knock off, but for $25 a pair, I'll risk it. They last just as long as the suppose to be real ones. I got my G5 pen for a while now and still works great, and it's cheap.

18. What kind of coil do you have?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum