Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

College guide: tips tricks & useful info

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by UFO L Ride, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Hi,
    Im a senior im high school an will be going away to college next year. I was just wondering what i should expect and if there are any tips or bits of useful info as this will be my first time living on my own and all.
    Thanks
    Ufo L ridE

2. Does this have to do with tips and tricks to smoking weed and being in school? It's hard to smoke all day and do good in class it just is. As far as finding herb its easy to find at college campuses but the quality is never there. I never bought any around college unless it was my buddies who I knew had good stuff.

3. Stock up on condoms, advil, water, and you should b good

4. can't tell you much about doming since i commute, but you're much more likely to get exposed to the party scene and get hookups, make new friends if you live on campus

primarily, college isnt that hard if you just pay attention and take notes. don't slack the fuck off in your classes, and actually do the homework right away when its assigned. it's simple if youre responsible and able to handle your shit

5. No its not. You just have to care enough, I like school high and I love debating (public policy major) with classmates. Its all how you make our out to be, for me it is quite enjoyable.

6. Im just asking for any tips at all thatyou can pass on including weed. I plan on going to college in colorado, so ill be smoking a lot of weed

7. Dorm life sucked but you kinda got to do it your freshmen year. The only upside of dorms is all the people you meet, especially the ladies. But, never smoke, vape or roll your weed up in the dorm. And if you drink in the dorm you will eventually get caught. Not trying to scare you but I got in a lot of trouble my freshman year and its a miracle that I havent been kicked out.

8. A few things I know are do not think they don't care about booze on campus, they do. Same goes for pot, even if it is legal or may not be in the campus. If livinh in dorms, obey quiet hours unless you wanna be harrased by ra. And do homework during the morning/afternoon so you have all evening to blaze!

9. I smoke everyday and I pull out a good GPA.

Prioritize man. School is really important in my eyes and I enjoy learning and then when I finish my work, I smoke after all my work is done. If I finish it all early, we start earlier.

For me, I smoke in my room. I just put a towel down by the crack in the door and i use my mini bong, steamroller, and pipe all in the room and blow out the window. I wouldn't recommend this idea as it is really stupid.

My RA is across the hall and it does smell in the hallway sometimes but he is in a frat and pretty much carefree so that's why I smoke in my room. Do the same. Get to know your RA.

Check out the designated smoke spots. For the amount of people who smokes cigs at night, most of the people out there are weed smokers too and don't care if you smoke out there. But if it seems sketchy, don't.

Compose yourself. I go everywhere high, except for class, and I never put visine in or anything. Campus police don't care about some kid who's high so just rid that paranoia immediately.

As far as getting bud, go to the smoke spots and just see what's up. Go over and be like, "yo does anyone know where I can get some bud?" Get a small amount first from someone, then work your way up to larger amounts. I have like 4 connects at my school and I knew one kid coming into this school and he doesn't smoke. So branch out.

My tips could differ greatly as opposed to someone else cuz my school is very lax.

10. You gotta get that work in son. Like many have said, get a good pace, start off with good grades so you're not trying to pull a 100% on a final bruh.

I've been smoking in college pretty consistently and I've been making better grades than in high school. But its not even because of weed, it's just cause I been keepin my shit in line. Get them grades then get high af! :smoking:

11. Like i feel like ill be able to mange because theres not alot of like school work or anything. Whats good with the party scene though? Is it all that its made out to be?

12. Parties are alright in college, lotta shitty cheap beer and liquor. Bars are better IMO

13. Im not much of a drinker really. When i go to parties i like gettin baked AF then sippin miller light for the rest of the night

14. Do your homework when it's assigned, not 30 minutes before it's due. Don't leave shit that you can't have in the dorm just laying out cause my room has been searched twice this year already for bullshit reasons and they tried to give me community service for having a candle (we can't have open flames). Lastly, enjoy it :D it'll get overwhelming as fuck especially during finals but remember it will end soon lol

15. You dont HAVE to live in a dorm freshamn year right?

16. depends on your school... mine requires us to live on campus until we're 21 or married or have a kid. I think most schools make you live on campus at least freshman year

17. Thats corny. I wanna get a small apartment

18. Try to get a cool roommate first of all, one thats cool with weed and booze. Parties will probably be everywhere and people will be shitfaced on cheap shots and cheap beer. Try to look for a smoke spot away from everything. And if youre going to smoke in your room, load up one hit your piece and use a sploof out the window. This way you inhale all the smoke, and when you blow it out it smells like dryer sheets!

19. Protip: Keep your mouth shut and lawyer up.

20. Im no snitch lol.