Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

indoor seedlings

• Please log in to reply

SmokeDaddy69

SmokeDaddy69

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
I'm going to grow my seeds for a month before putting them outside. What kind of light and how much light should i give them?

Similar Topics: indoor seedlings     x

kalimist81

kalimist81

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

I'm going to grow my seeds for a month before putting them outside. What kind of light and how much light should i give them?

Give 18/6 light/dark cfl (compact florescent light) bulbs are good and inexpensive

SmokeDaddy69

SmokeDaddy69

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Give 18/6 light/dark cfl (compact florescent light) bulbs are good and inexpensive

Thanks would Walmart be a good place to get them

kalimist81

kalimist81

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Thanks would Walmart be a good place to get them

Not sure as I'm from UK. I know you can order them online just search cfl grow lights

Erb1

Erb1

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
not sure what you have in UK . do you have CFL's (the spiral bulbs ) ? i use the 23watt (which is the same as 100 watt regular bulb , but get the ones that say daylight and you will find somewhere on the package K6500 .these are the blue spectrum for veging plants .---Erb

kalimist81

kalimist81

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

not sure what you have in UK . do you have CFL's (the spiral bulbs ) ? i use the 23watt (which is the same as 100 watt regular bulb , but get the ones that say daylight and you will find somewhere on the package K6500 .these are the blue spectrum for veging plants .---Erb

I use 150 watt u bulbs type blue spectrum also got red spectrum ready for flowering

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users