Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

Cannabutter tastes like SHIT.

• Please log in to reply

routaruo

routaruo

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
Hey what's up GC.
So, my buddy gave me some cannabutter the other day, and man does it get you high. The only problem is.. It takes like complete shit.
I can stand a little taste of weed, but this is very strong, and even mixed with something (Nutella is what I used last night). I still found myself gagging to get it down.
Is there anything I can use to make it less raunchy? Maybe nutella wasn't a good idea to mix with my first time eating it. I'll be eating it relatively shortly, and am thinking about putting it on some toast with peanut butter.
Lemme know!
Thanks
- Routaruo

Storm Crow

Storm Crow

Very Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 11,330 posts
Go to the health food store and buy some capsules. Warm the butter and use an eye dropper to fill the caps! Problem solved!

Granny

routaruo

routaruo

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Go to the health food store and buy some capsules. Warm the butter and use an eye dropper to fill the caps! Problem solved!

Granny

Don't have my car tonight so that's not gonna happen.
Any other suggestions?

Fxck

Fxck

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 158 posts
Drugs aren't supposed to please your taste buds, they're supposed to get you fucked up

bgoodz22

bgoodz22

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
i always used to mix butter with things like cookies, toast, and even some other baked type goods. They usually can help mask the horrible taste of weed with the choc. chips and things in them.

toakup

toakup

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Mix with something that has a powerful yet good taste to you. That usually masks the unfavorable taste of the butter.

Bouldorado

Bouldorado

• Registered Upgraded
  • 998 posts
bake with it. Brownies are usually pretty good at hiding taste

harlemshake

harlemshake

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
use capsules or bake it

I roll brah

I roll brah

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
I noticed this too...I just mixed it with lipton tea and re-heated it in the microwave and to be honest it was kinda good.

ktlx

ktlx

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
yup good ole butter... never had any thats tasted good though. :P

asakite

asakite

el oh el

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
it's an acquired taste :)

i use to hate it so much to the point i'd gag from most edibles. i then got into making more savory foods and it helped me get use to the flavor. now be it sweet or not i LOVE the taste.

hydrocarbon

hydrocarbon

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Melt it and take it as a shot! I have gotten down plenty of funky concoctions by shooting real quick and slamming some juice immediately after.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users