Dry herb vaporizer pen recommendations?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Trout23, Feb 18, 2013.

1. I have been looking for cheap vapes too, and ended up spending 50 € for a Vaponic wich I can absolutely recommend. It is heated with a torch lighter and requires some practice (at the beginning you will burn some tokes by mistake, just live with it and persevere untill you get the hang of it).
    The cheapest electric vape that I know of is the launchbox.. but I never used it.
    :bongin:

2. To bad its china crap and produces a laughable amount of vapor or it would be a good a choice.

3. You can try the atmos or grenco science series on www.smokinguru.com
    They have great price and free domestic shipping.

4. #65 lwien, Dec 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2014

Check out his other posts.  This idiot is a fracking shill from smokinguru.com.     

Signed,
    The Shill Buster....

5. Looking to purchase a vaporizer pen for a xmas gift. Price is not an issue...The atmos orbit true vap seems to be the best one on the market based on what I have read. Any suggestions to look at others or should I go with the atmos? Thanks

6. #67 Steams71, Jul 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2015
  7. Don't EVER go cheap on a vape pen. Cheap ones aren't vapes they're just mini electric burners. Go with a real vape like the TrippyStix Herbal Unit (100$). You set the temp and everything. It dosent use a coil to burn your weed. It actually has a chamber/oven that heats up your herb. So go with a one of those style if vapes, it you dont, your just getting a glorified one hitter.

8. Well, people, what we have here is another fracking shill pimping his site "vapepensales".

Do NOT, I repeat, do NOT trust anything this idiot has to say.

I've said this before but it's just amazing that after these people get busted and then banned after receiving all kinds of negative response, they actually still think that it's worthwhile to come here to GC and try to do this shit when in fact they do their company more harm than good.

So.........to alluringsumo. You will soon be gone. [​IMG]

9. If anyone on this forum has an atmos product, follow these instructions VERY carefully.
    Pick up your atmos "dry herb" pen.
    Walk or drive to the nearest bridge and then simply throw it over the edge. Any atmos product is more useful as flying object than it is at vaporizing herb.
    P.s notice how it just falls instead of flies.

10. flowermate v5.0s is pretty small and portable. it is right around $100 and in my opinion the best vape in that price range. it's not a pen style vaporizer but it is pretty small and worth the extra size for the quality of vapor it produces.

11. Personally I'm a fan of the Fuse by FLYTLAB, it's currently my daily driver. It's my dry herb vaporizer pen of choice for sure. Anybody else in here fans of the Fuse?

12. I bought the Flowermate HerbalX, which does both wax and herb, and I like it. Sadly, I think it's hard to get because they stopped selling it and swapped it out for the v5.0.

It's good, but it does get a little clogged and the herb oven is just very small. The reviews suggest using the "metal pods", but that means that you can have EVEN LESS herb in an already small oven. Still, got it on Ebay for like $55.

My latest buy is the G Pen Pro 2, and that thing is freaking killer. I love it. Nice size oven, battery is pretty good. It's usually $150-190, so still not breaking the bank like the Pax.

I was just reading that the Pax 3 is coming out. Wax and herb, apparently better than the Pax 2, but $275 is still majorly steep. I'll pass, thanks.

13. All one has to do is read the above post to know that YabbaDabba is nothing but an Atmos shill.

:rolleyes:

14. Pulsar makes a decent 60-120$ vape range. I like my pax wax one.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. I own an Atmos Jump & I think it works great for a dry herb pen. Not a schill either. I also have a Flowermate v5s & love that too. I love the discreet portability of the Atmos jump, though.

16. I've only tried 2 dry herb mod tanks, the Seego Vhit Aqua which I really like and ordered extra coils for.

And the Mig Vapor Black Sub Herb which I did not too much care for. The coil burned out rather fast and is kinda expensive to replace.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. I've only tried 2 dry herb mod tanks, the Seego Vhit Aqua which I really like. I have ordered extra coils, which are reasonable. It delivers a really good high with a lot taste smoother than a bong.

And the Mig Vapor Black Sub Herb which I did not too much care for. The coil burned out rather fast and is kinda expensive to replace.
    Mig has great customer service btw. After vaping on this device I barely felt anything and it was a struggle to get it going.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum