Can a vaporizer get me retarded?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by lizardbrush, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Hi I recently purchased an easy vape for 100$ and its decent enough but today I am low and need help to decide what to do. For some reason I can only ever truly enjoy my high when I am REAALLY high, I'm talking retarded, (as the title suggests) can't really think straight, everything is amazing to look at kinda high. This is really only when I am alone though, I can be buzzed and still enjoy it with friends. I only have .4 left today and I am torn between making a firecracker (last time when I put half a gram in I had the most amazing and memorable high I have ever achieved) and just vaping it all. I've never been too high off of my vaporizer before though and I'm thinking if I vape it all I could get to that level. I'd be greatful if you guys could give me your 2 cents.:wave:. I have dank by the way and last night with a friend I did .2 and we were both about a 7 or 8 just after vaping half of it.

2. I would not recommend using that .4 on firecrackers. One for me, firecrackers are very unreliable in if they will work or not, and i would never risk my last .4 ;). A vaporizer should defiantly get you very fried. What i would recommend would be to vape .3 of it, then take a .1 rip out of a bong or other pipe. I know that would get me going. Good luck blade, and remember.

Enjoy :smoking:
    :D

P.S - Welcome to the GC Community!

3. firecracker high will last longer, and it can definitely be a lot stronger.... but .4 may not be enough.
    with a vape it's a sure thing.

and really you make it sound like it's the last time you are smoking. vape it, enjoy it. take a break... and you'll enjoy your next high even more.

4. Thanks man I really love this site. My firecrackers are always 100% as I have been making them for so long. I'll take your advice though and post back later tonight.:)

yea thats what I was thinking .4 might not be enough. You're right I should probably stop worrying about this stuff but as I said if I'm alone my brain has this annoying habit of bugging me out when I know I can get higher, I guess that comes with experience though I just started smoking a couple of months ago, thanks for the advice.:D

5. Lol, this has never happen to me. Don't smoke so much, at a time I guess..