Tylenol 3 question...

Discussion in 'General' started by Altered_Reality, Oct 7, 2006.

1. I have 4 tylenol 3s which contain 30 mg of codeine each. thats a grand total of 120 mg of codeine.

my question is:

should i snort the pills, or swallow them? I know snorting them makes it kick in faster... but if im looking to ride a good buzz all night, should i swallow them or snort them?

2. also, if anyone else has any ideas on how to take them most effectively... let me know.

3. I would suggest popping them. Never good to be snorting things with tylonel in them. At least in my case because when I snorted vicodin it was the worst pain snorting them.

4. it wouldnt bother me.

5. the only safe way to insufflate any opiod from a tablet is doing a cold water extraction

google it

get the finest filter paper possible (double or triple up a coffee filter) crush them well and do the extract

drink it up and run the extract remains again if you wish to push for the most codeine (at the cost of extracting more of the asprin contained within)

or evap the extract water slowly below 140 degrees under a lamp or on a pc monitor in a dish and insufflate the result