Is hitting the female sex ever acceptable?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by DankWarrior, Feb 15, 2013.

1. #881 *guest, Nov 29, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2013

Obviously it would be great if everyone could solve problems like adults, but if it has escalated to physical violence then at least one party is already beyond that. So a woman hits you and you feel like you need to do something in response besides just walking away? Call the cops and report her for assault instead of retaliating and letting her call the cops on you instead. :confused_2:

I'm not saying "call the cops any time a woman slaps you", I'm just saying "calling the cops is better than punching her in the face". :p

2. ill tell you one thing, id knock a fat chick out in a heartbeat if she started trying to fight with me,

Agreed.

4. If a woman hits a man then she deserves what's coming.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. If bitch is being a bitch then you've gots to. Damn i totally sounded like some latino in a wife beater+gold chain and a pair of dickies. But for reals. If someone hits you it's only fair they get something back, in the end it doesn't matter if the person is male or female.

6. Justified We are natural and wild

7. Bitch was askin for it lolSent from my HTC Desire 601 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. #888 Sorrow, Jan 15, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2020
    Deleted

9. kudos to you for controlling your anger!  it sounded completely justified to me. it's always ok to defend yourself.

10. If she hits you hit her back, fuck double standards Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Smack bitches all day lmaoWe are natural and wild

12. Maybe under extreme circumstances, now putting a bitch in a choke hold, no one said anything about that being wrong.  Puts 'em in their place without the marks!

*I would never support violence against women.  The only way i would even consider it is if I seriously thought my life was in danger.  No matter how terrible a person is I'd still say violence should be avoided, man or woman.   

13. http://youtu.be/rL3ZU8b1vgc

14. If a girl is as big as I am (I'm 6'0", 200+ lbs., and I work out) then I will hit them. If they are substantially smaller than me, I will not. If they are substantially larger than me, I will run the fuck away.

Same goes for men. Don't hit people who are a lot smaller than you -- it's not just douchey, it could actually seriously injure them. If I punched a 5'3", 110 lb. woman I would be genuinely afraid of giving her a concussion or killing her.

It's not as far-fetched as it sounds. People die from head wounds.

15. Back in the day's of egotistical high school, little shits would always pick fights with me but I never wanted to hit them in fear that I might break or seriously injure them somehow. 

Also, punching someone proves nothing other then that you can punch someone.

16. Bitch better have my money!

I love your avatar, that movie makes me cry/feel like screaming every time. Have you ever read the book? It's also fucking amazing.

18. I have not, it's on my list though. 

19. If she wants to act like a man treat her like a man. Sent from my VS980 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app