Is hitting the female sex ever acceptable?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by DankWarrior, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Unfortunately, some parts of the VAWA aren't enforced very well... especially with regard to public housing.

2. I'd fuck the stupid bitch up . If anyone hits you regardless of gender they deserve to be hit back. in todays society, gender shouldn't even be a factor. equal rights and stuff. Ya did good.

3. Fun fact: men are more likely to be raped than women!

4. Fuck ya it is. Bitch touches you, you defend yourself. OP, your shit would of been more than justified.

5. [quote name='"Jazzyj"']Equal rights, equal fights.

You have the right to defend yourself, no matter who is attacking you.[/quote]

Hahaha I like that

6. Ahlie!

7. Hit? No.... Rape? YES. Hahahaha, but seriously OP, that bitch needed a good punch in the face. Especially cunts who steal weed and get mad for you noticing. Whore, lol.

8. WOMEN!!!i

9. so all of a sudden im attempting to cause an "oppression contest"?

Men are far less likely to report rape than women, which naturally makes them attractive targets. If anyone's making baseless claims, its you.

my guess is you think I hate women, or some other ridiculous notion.

Why are instances of homosexual rape against adult men rare in the media?

Im strongly advising you not to blindly charge into an argument.

10. I didn't read the wall of text the op wrote, but it doesn't matter what sex they are violence is violence. It seems some bitches want more rights than than men now.

11. It is unacceptable that you only went 60-70% power.

show no mercy

• Like Like x 2
  12. You took too long to defend yourself, should have laid her out the first time she came at you.

13. I misread the title, I thought this thread was about hitting a girl during sex....

• Like Like x 1
  14. Thats not ok.. U are so much bigger then her.. U coulda pick her up or pushed the shit outta her or something else..
    Thats not cool.

15. So if it was a male instead of female with a similar build would it not be ok?

16. Hell yea..beat the shit outta him.

17. But the reason you don't think he shoulda hit the girl is because of her size.

Why would a male of the same size deserve a more severe punishment?

Seems kind of sexist...

18. Because he is a man.. Men are different..their built is different then women.. Their strength is complete different then woman.. Men will always have an advantage

19. #59 Mackerowenie, Feb 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2013
    I know some women that are stronger than some men I know. I mean jesus, do you feminists want equality or not? Can't pick and choose....

Would you prefer that he obtained a fat to muscle ratio and a BMI count before physically defending himself from the dumb, thieving bitch? That seems to be your real criteria here.

I know this is too much logic for you to comprehend at once. You're going to just go on about your life as if I didn't just slap you in the face with a bunch of logic. Don't worry, as long as you never challenge any of your core beliefs you can never feel uncomfortable right? Go on living in your delusion. Everything is exactly how you perceive it to be in your twisted, morphed view of reality shaped by a just as delusional society.

20. Im not a feminists.. Im very old fashion when it comes to relationships n how women should be treated.. I think the men should run the house n he the breadwinner n take care of his family.. N I also think that woman should be treated like flowers.. We are delicant gentle n soft.. We should be treated that way but also we gonna act that way too