Is hitting the female sex ever acceptable?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by DankWarrior, Feb 15, 2013.

1. [quote name='"chronicman00"']show your friend this post
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    V
    smoke some weed ferg[/quote]

Neither him, I, nor google understand this "ferg" you speak of....but we do understand that stoners rarely make sense to sober people so we shall induce highness and review your post to see if we can make sense of it :bongin:

2. Dont hit girls but you can hit bitches

3. I would have hit that bitch too and would have tried to knock her ass out. So you did better than me bro. Stealing pisses me off bad as it is and she hit you then ripped out your hair? Hell no.. Thank god your friend was there because If she tried to press charges you have a witness.

4. i would've choked the bitch out and smoked the rest of her weed.

5. You're completely in the right if you ask me. If she's coming back for more and more after you've explained that she needs to stop (while she was hitting you even more), then I'd do the exact same. And I respect the hell out of women, because I was raised by a single mother.

Hope you enjoyed the rest of the bud though:D

6. [quote name='"2Pac"']Hope you enjoyed the rest of the bud though:D[/quote]

Oh we did! She actually came and started banging on his door about 5 minutes after we left and I barely cracked it just long enough to exhale a hit in her general direction. Haven't seen the bitch since then...

7. I agree with most posts so far, I think in this instance it was fully justified.

You should consider yourself lucky she isn't pressing charges. With the right lawyer, most women in this situation could get a nice chunk of money out of your wallet. Juries/judges never seem to believe claims of self-defense. Your friend's presence definitely saved you. If it was just your word against her's in court, you'd likely be fucked. With the witness, you'd be better off, but still might receive some sort of assault charge. You'd be lumped in with the rest of the "women beaters". Fuckin society.

8. Anyone who uses their bigger size to dominate a woman in a fight deserves to be dominated by someone bigger than them.

9. it's never okay unless she looks like this

[​IMG]

otherwise, you should have just held her down instead of punching her. that was a dick move bro

10. Fuck that, size dont matter if some bitch is relentlessly hitting me. I throw a real swing at her.

11. Okay, so the image of a buff woman with a 6 inch long clitoris was supposed to support your argument? :laughing:

Women arent harmless just because they arent hulking behemoths (mostly).

America is funny. We preach equal rights, then slant against men in hundreds of fucked up unfair ways. :laughing:

12. It's also kinda demeaning to women when we make them out to be these vulnerable little creatures...

13. Honestly, I'm kind of surprised you didn't hit her any sooner. Her behavior was extremely unnecessary, and seeing how you were leaving and she still attacked you is ridiculous.

I mean, when was it going to end if you weren't to have taken action? Women like to take advantage of the fact that it is socially unacceptable for a man to hit a woman.

Would your friend have found it acceptable for you to hit her if she were to have tried stabbing you or something? It should always be acceptable for someone to defend themselves regardless of gender.

14. If a female hits you once or twice you be a man and walk away. But if she hits you more then that then hit that bitch back. Or if your life is in danger.

15. Trust me, if i were a juror in a court case where a man say that he hit a women in self defense, im just going to believe the man, no question or evidence asked. I don't like this socially unacceptable where man hit women..... That is not on..... Call me an unsociable fucker but I wanna whack the fuck out of western society for giving too much protection to women.... This is one of the reason why i want to move to an arab country, but you westerners want to fuck up their society since you don't like what they do.... for the westerners, hands off arab countries, simple

16. Why are you so... angry? And what's your issue with women? I think they're pretty cool most of the time.

17. In Australia, ever since "violence against women, Australia says no" ad appears up on TV, I got sooo angry at that ad that i broke my TV and i sent pretty rude letters to the government..... And whenever certain women (particularly dykes) would irate me just slightly, I would get violent as fuck, but not to the point of attacking.... since yeah i would get charged......

But however, I'm pretty cool with some ladies

18. You've got some serious issues man.

19. It's always OK if they hit you first. Bitches already know

20. This is why I slap down feminism.....