Is hitting the female sex ever acceptable?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by DankWarrior, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Ok here is the story, last night i was over at a buddy's apartment and needed bud. My dealer who lives in the same apartment complex as him wasn't at home and has no phone at the moment so i asked my buddy if he knew of anywhere close to get bud and he informed me that he knows of a girl in this apartment complex that can get some pretty killer shit. Fast forward about an hour to the point where me and this said girl get back to her place from picking up bud. I go in her place and proceed to break up my bud on her coffee table. I then walk downstairs to grab the bong and my friend so he can smoke with us. When I get back the pile of bud doesn't quite look right so I assume that she has pinched a little. We smoked all that was there and after it was gone and she starts complaining that we have no more. I then proceed to ask her why she doesn't load a bowl out of the sack that's sticking out of her pocket. She argues that she bought that earlier that day and has to have some to smoke with her gf. (she told me as we were going to get my bud earlier that she's been dry for days and is more than ready to get blazed) I brought up what she said earlier about not having any and she starts screaming at me for accusing her of pinching. I naturally start yelling back that i know she's full of shit. She then decides to bitch slap the shit out of me. I manage to contain my anger and calmly explain to her that if she keeps hitting me shit is gonna get real. She keeps screaming at me and pushes me into the wall. My buddy then steps in and tells her to just calm down and load one bowl. She tells him to stfu and slaps him then jumps on me like a rabid mountain lion and hits me multiple times in and around my facial area. I easily overpower her, pick her up, and throw her onto her couch. I then tell her to stay put and start to walk out of her place. I get about halfway to the door and before i know it she's on my back pulling my hair and shit. I get her off my back and when she got up i punched her in the face with about 50-60% of my available strength, took the bag out of her pocket, picked up all my shit, and walked back down to my buddy's place to smoke the rest of my shit with him. After we get done smoking we start arguing about whether or not hitting her was justified. He says it's never acceptable and i say that i wouldn't have done it if she wasn't trying to fuck me up. Soooooo opinions?

*flame suit engage*

2. And yes paragraphs are needed but fuck that :bongin:

3. If they want to beat up a man, treat them like a man.

Should have hit her harder.

4. Fuck that bitch, enough is enough .

5. bro its just weed shoulda left it and never went back.. hitting her kinda went far but if she was widlin out coulda at least gave her that back hand lol

6. didnt read that theres some folks on here that would say never hit a woman

most dudes are respectful but women need to realize that all men have a breaking point where they may become irrational

women often get hit because they test a guy

more often than not women think they can hit guys simply because theyre women but sorry bitch if you insult me and slap me across the face im gonna back hand the shit out of you

7. [quote name='"KEMOKUSH"']bro its just weed shoulda left it and never went back.. hitting her kinda went far but if she was widlin out coulda at least gave her that back hand lol[/quote]

I was going with the it's just weed fuck it idea up until the point when she attacks me. I'm actually kinda proud of myself. I have a very short temper and I'm kinda surprised I didn't hurt her more than I did. I also have a nice little bald spot to remember this night by. Bitch...

I mean I got her high and she wouldn't even load one bowl of shit she stole from me. Could you honestly just forget it? Shit's expensive and I'm too broke to just forget it especially after being hit multiple times.

8. I dunno...I think at that point gender roles no longer apply.

it's not like she only hit you once. I think you were justified in punching her once, and I'm glad it was only once.

of course most girls can't overpower a man, so I don't think it's right to ever initiate a fight with a woman...but when you've got one that's trying to beat the shit out of you, you've gotta do something to stop her

9. Where's that rock monster from futurama when you need him!?

10. Fully justified in my opinion. I would personally never, ever hit a lady in any way or form. But you were dealing with a bitch, not a lady. If a girl thinks she can pull some shit like that just because of her gender, then she needs to be put in her place. I'm not saying to go Chris Brown on her, just a slap would've been fine. One of the most irritating things is when people want full equality for males and females, but then they expect us to have all of these double-standards.

11. #11 4ganja2green0, Feb 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2013
    lol.
    you said she has a gf so im assuming you were into it with the "butch"? listen any woman with half a brain knows that if you are trying to put a hurting on a dude he has a complete right to give you a nice shot back.. hitting a woman is never acceptable. even after a chick slaps you. but when a chick is in full on rage trying to hurt you when you are trying to get away i think it is 100% ok to put her down if your not in the wrong. maybe not try and knock her out but enough for her to realize she is WAYY out of line!

EDIT: now if the dude is in the wrong or done something really fucked up i can see its ok for the chick to try but then again she will not win.. in your case i think it was completely justifiable for you to give her a shot!

i myself would never hit a chick. always walk away... but if a butch is coming at me with rage, you bet im knocking her the fuck out!

12. This is from the opinion of a woman.

If a girl hits you, you can hit her back. It is never inappropriate to defend yourself, nobody should hit ANYONE, male or female. So if she started the physical violence, then she needed to get punched in the face in my opinion. Go you!

13. Only when hitting it from the back! Haha

14. A-FUCKING-MEN

I would never initiate that shit, but if a bitch wants to act like a man and throw down then she just grew a pair of balls in my mind and she'll get atleast 1 good smack or atleast a shove.

15. I'd never hit a woman who hasn't provoked me, but best believe if she puts her hands on me like a dude (punches/slaps/draws blood...not just a little shove) she's gonna be laid the fuck out if I can't just get away.

Just enough force to let me get away.

16. bro just punch her in the vagina

17. Shit you should have cunt-punted that whore.

18. Equal rights, equal fights.

You have the right to defend yourself, no matter who is attacking you.

19. Thanks for all the replies guys. I actually expected to receive a lot of hate for what I did. I showed all these replies to my buddy I had the argument with and he was like "Wtf is this website? Weed Facebook? That's awesome. Stoners have no morals. Wanna throw in on a quarter after a while?" He's such a fucktard and burntout enough that he didn't even realize that he said stoners have no morals and asked a total stoner question right after that. Gotta love my friends.

20. show your friend this post
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    V
    smoke some weed ferg