Whats best? HPS,MH,HID,LED,T5, or CFLs?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by PuffDaddy420, Feb 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #121 "ridge"racer, Feb 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2013

Great, then you will just never know since you will never use them, can you move on with your life now?

No tesla, no induction lighting.. You cant refute his contribution to its evolution, that isnt scientific at all.. now is it..

2. [quote name='"ridge"racer']Great, then you will just never know since you will never use them, can you move on with your life now?[/quote]
    as long as you're full of shit and spouting it .......no.

3. I am full of shit and spouting it. happy?

Please move on, dudes are laughing behind your back right now bro, its not even fun anymore...

4. [quote name='"ridge"racer']Harvest are subjective, but depend on a culmination of factors really, I dont know what you are asking..[/quote]

What I'm asking for, is a cost/benefit estimation from your experience with the tubes that you are talking about.

5. #125 "ridge"racer, Feb 16, 2013
    As stated Im not using them, Im in touch with someone who is.

Monday he will post the walkthrough on the room and you will see what Im talking about with all the numbers you need.

Now, I am in the process of acquiring them, he isnt lying to me, we are professionals in this game, it doesnt work that way.

What I will say with the skepticism being taken into account for is watch the grow happen live and make a decision for yourself, it wont affect me either way.

But if you would like to know more, and wanna open your mind, then I can help with that, Im sorry bud, all I can say...

By his claim, he is pulling 40-50lbs from that room with 2400 and solar tubes.

If he pulls 1/4 that you will make the switch... Or not, who knows.

Now, let the attacks flood in, why, I dont know..

The room cost 20,000, so its paid for after the first harvest.

You could build this on a small scale for about 1300 I would venture to say, maybe more or less..

6. [quote name='"ridge"racer']As stated Im not using them, Im in touch with someone who is.

Monday he will post the walkthrough on the room and you will see what Im talking about with all the numbers you need.

Now, I am in the process of acquiring them, he isnt lying to me, we are professionals in this game, it doesnt work that way.

What I will say with the skepticism being taken into account for is watch the grow happen live and make a decision for yourself, it wont affect me either way.

But if you would like to know more, and wanna open your mind, then I can help with that, Im sorry bud, all I can say...

By his claim, he is pulling 40-50lbs from that room with 2400 and solar tubes.

If he pulls 1/4 that you will make the switch... Or not, who knows.[/quote]

People are skeptical about everything that costs money, can't blame them for being curious. I know from my experience that any sized HID is worth it's weight in gold and then some.... all I'm asking is if these tubes are cost-effective.

7. #127 "ridge"racer, Feb 16, 2013
    EDIT: big typo lol... with every fiber in my being, Ive heard all I need to dive head first into this.

My partner in atl is going all in at 3 diff houses. Listen, I know its crazy, and after monday you will have a better visual, Im only offering something that someone is doing and killing it with..

Worse case you dont buy into and you move on, no harm, no foul, but I know what Im doing so that it is all that matters, ya with me?

There isnt going to be ANY manufacturer specific information coming from me either, sorry, I dont even know what brand of solar tubes I want, Im still on the fence...

8. Idk about all this induction lighting shit, but my single 1k HPS is kicking ass on these 4 plants;

[​IMG]

And it didn't cost me like $600.

Just sayin

9. #129 "ridge"racer, Feb 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2013
    You gotta pay to play bro..

Dont get me wrong, I still pull 4lbs on the reg with my 2 six's vert....

I said induction lighting was coming, I didnt say I wasnt killing it with hps bulbs..

Clone only, no seeds in my garden, unless we make em..

Suge PK
    Chemdawg91 skva
    Indiana bubblegum
    Chemd
    Girl Scout Cookies
    Super snowdawg
    Urkle clone
    Socal Masterkush
    ECSD
    Sourk
    LouisXIII OG clone only
    Fire og (Raskals cut)
    I should start a thread or something.....

The walls are removable, for your viewing pleasure, Orca film is standard, for those who havent heard of Orca...
    Just sayin.

Attached Files:

10. [quote name='"ridge"racer']You gotta pay to play bro..

Dont get me wrong, I still pull 4lbs on the reg with my 2 six's vert....

I said induction lighting was coming, I didnt say I wasnt killing it with hps bulbs..

Clone only, no seeds in my garden, unless we make em..

Suge PK
    Chemdawg91 skva
    Indiana bubblegum
    Chemd
    Girl Scout Cookies
    Super snowdawg
    Urkle clone
    Socal Masterkush
    ECSD
    Sourk
    LouisXIII OG clone only
    Fire og (Raskals cut)
    I should start a thread or something.....

The walls are removable, for your viewing pleasure, Orca film is standard, for those who havent heard of Orca...
    Just sayin.[/quote]

Yeah those are all clones in my pic. I don't do seeds either, except for the 1 Orange Kush I have that I grew from bag seed haha.

And dude.. I don't think I can tell you enough how much I love your setup, that is just such a wicked layout. I've never seen somebody grow like that lol.

Have you ever heard of diamond foil? It's what I hang on my black tarp to reflect light on the inside of my flowering area. I got it before I learned that flat white is the way to go, but it's still really good and very durable.

11. #131 "ridge"racer, Feb 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2013
    lol, thanks wicked, Im a student of Heath Robinsons philosophy of growing and I am mentored under DHF and BST....., NO reflectors, NO glass, NO "FOOLTUBES" and ALWAYS use the ROOM as an enclosed reflector... What Freds calls "babyshit"

Barebulb always, the heat rises naturally and they are twice as easy to keep cool than routing complex ventialtion and air cooled reflectors, not to mention the money wasted on that garbage...

Stay tuned, Im scrapping this old bessy for the new wave..

In time friend, I will show you the light.... Follow me or not, Im indifferent either way..

Also, lose the flat white and diamond foil or anything you are using and research orca film... We cannot find anything that diffuses and reflects light more effectively..

12. You should know that i'm a broke college student haha, I have NO money.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.