Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Should I smoke even though I take an inhaler?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kalimara, Feb 14, 2013.

1. I really like smoking, but occasionally I have to take an inhaler. Should I smoke or no? I take the inhaler because there's so much smog in the city that it's harsh on meh lungs. But I'm just fine when I go somewhere like AK where it's almost smog-free. Haven't smoked since New Years [when I was in AK] just to be safe.

2. invest in a vaporizer

3. I think I should also mention that I plan on moving to AK or WA soon.

4. How do you use your inhaler on the moon?

5. V.A.P.E
    I used to have asthma. I vape, asthma is never an issue any more. Last time I picked up Ventolin was a year ago. I've never really smoked frequently enough for smoke to be an issue however.

6. @Cyclic Carefully

@Three I don't really smoke that often either when I smoked with a pipe, do you think it still be okay to use a pipe, or should I get a vaporizer anyways? And where would I buy one at? [Haven't really researched vapes at all]

7. Regardless if you smoke it or not, THC expands your airways similarly to air pathway steroids that inhalers typically have. So it will help when smoked, it will REALLY open up your airways once you switch to vaporizing. If you have asthma, I highly recommend getting a vaporizer, otherwise if you don't have the expenses or just don't do it often, you can smoke, there's nothing wrong with it. :D

I wouldn't look at the puffit, though, I would spend 20 more and get a Solo. :D

PM me if you're serious about getting a vaporizer, though. I've been around the ropes enough to know where lots of portables and desktops stack up against each other.

8. The only reason I don't wanna get a vaporizer is because of the price, otherwise idc about vaporizers or pipes, I've only tried with pipes though, haha.

So basically I can smoke in a regular glass or wooden pipe and it will help me breathe better?

And I don't know what you mean by puffit/solo [newb sorry >_<].

9. Two different vaporizers you can buy. The puffit looks like an average inhaler, the Solo looks like a small soda can (I don't know how to describe it :laughing:)

But basically, yes. Smoking in moderation will help you breathe better. Again, I don't recommend it, I would much rather you get a vape, but YES, smoking will help you breathe (after you cough out a lung :p)

10. I laughed too hard at this man..let's be real for a second. Smoke regardless of what it is probably would't be great for you with asthma, let alone benefit you :rolleyes:

11. @Yosh Actually when I smoke I never cough XD Is that normal?

@Cyclic Yeah, I see your point haha

12. :facepalm: THC in its natural form expands your airways, even if smoked (it counteracts and overpowers the smoke)

But it's why I highly recommend a vape rather than smoking to treat asthma :p

13. You're one of the lucky few like me! :D

14. Hm, learn something everyday on this forum, haha...

15. Trust me, see my post count? I'm still learning :p

16. :facepalm: multiple times. What's THC's natural form compared to smoking or vaping weed?

A vaporizer is healthier compared to smoking..it's not beneficial to not smoking though.

17. So what's the average price for a vaporizer? And is there anywhere online that I can get them for cheap and they actually work?

18. I'm not sure I get what your saying.

19. I have no idea what he meant by "THCs natural form"..

Weed regardless of smoking or vaping isn't going to help your asthma man. I feel like it's common sense but apparently not.

20. My question is, is it going to make it worse or not really affect it at all, or does it vary from person to person?