Runescape 2007 servers!!!

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Blazin In Ohio, Feb 14, 2013.

1. it's $15 on top of the regular membership

2. Damn, I didn't think it would be THAT expensive. That might be a deal breaker for me.

3. Will vote for this!

To be honest it's a no brainer for Jagex to bring it back as it was at it's peak during 2006/07.

4. Oh, well I'm sure they will get a lot of votes though.

5. Most definitely will reach the 250,000 votes easily maybe even the 500,000. 750,000 is a stretch though. They have announced that if you vote which you have to be a member to do you will receive 1 free month on the 07 server when it is released. So if you wanna play this 07 server I would suggest you renew your membership so you can vote aswell as get the first month paid for.

6. I probably won't get members just so I can vote... But I haven't played this game since like 07 so I guess it be fun to play again. If it gets put back and it's not over 5 bucks, ill play it. No grand exchange though which is a disappointment

7. You can pay the $5 or $6 bucks now for members and ull get to vote and you will get the first month of the 07 server free.

8. Damn I might go play the game for another 10 minutes if this goes through

Make sure to vote as much as you can OP

9. Wow, never though i'd see the day that this would happen.. would probably play sometimes if this goes through. Hopefully it can get 500,000 votes.

10. Well I read up on some stuff and apparently as of last week they have 8 million active users. I'm pretty sure we'll reach the 750k votes no problem :D

11. Lol i sold my santa hat and 50 mil for 200$ to some idiot when i played the game

12. Might have been worth it back then though. Now the economys fucked up and gold is so cheap. Used to be $1/mil though.

13. But how many of them are members? And/or little kids who didnt play the 07 version and in their ignorance think that this version is better?

14. Okay so far their is 30,000 votes. Might not seem like much but take time into perspective. It's 10:30 on the east coast, so that means no kid in America has came home from school yet.

Let's see how many we can get at around 6-7 p.m. tonight. I'm gonna say 150k.

15. It's at 49k votes now as of 12pm eastern time.

16. 64,693 votes (including mine!) at the time of this post.

17. wow I hope it comes back but i'm not paying to become a member again just to vote. There's thousands of people who don't play anymore who would play the old servers again. There not likely to subscribe to a membership just to vote though...

18. Well there goes my social life.

First to 99 smithing be the richest player.

19. already passed 50k votes on day 1. this is gonna be huge

20. My life is over is 2007 servers come back. I hope they don't have that stupid silver torso though that had a huge strength bonus. PKing went down hill big time in 2007. You'd get rune legs, dds, strength or MAYBE a glory ammy, and maybe a whip if the guy you were fighting wasn't a pussy and let you use smite.