what age did u start smokin

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by stoopidshib420, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Shit like 13, the 1st day of high-school, really put the emphasis in high that's for damn sure!

2. #122 decemberbuddhist, Jul 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2015
    I started at 11 and occasionally smoked like few times a month until I got to high school then I started smoking more often

3. I must have been 16 or 17

4. Tried it at 14, every day thing at 17.

5. At 0 years old. I ain't playin :angry:

6. I started regularly smoking around Christmas time last year ( my sophomore year)

7. I started when I was 13

8. Job at 16, car at 18, leaves high school a stoner. Still a stoner today and no plans of changing that.

9. 11. Now that I look back, that is kinda fucked up. Started heavily smoking at 13 tho

10. Tried at 14 started at 37

11. I used to be hells a faded in middle school tisk tisk

12. 1st time was sometime in 6th grade daily started in high school I think I don't remember

13. First time I smoked I was 16. It was daily right away. I go through alternating phases of daily and weekly use. Currently it's going back to daily

14. not till 23 on a regular basis. Tried it a few times at parties when I was already drunk. One of those things I'm glad I waited till later in life to do regularly. Not knocking anyone who smoked regularly younger. Just what worked for me.

15. I got high the first three times at age 12, started smoking weekly when I was 13/14, and started smoking just about daily at 15.

16. Started at 13 y/o haven't stopped since lol.