what age did u start smokin

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by stoopidshib420, Feb 13, 2013.

1. I started smoking at age 15

2. 17 first time, 18 this year was when I started toking daily and well now since I moved away I don't have any connections here and haven't smoked for like two months now.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I first smoked  when I was 12 but started getting more active about it around 16

4. My first time smoking was when I was 12 just before the start of high school. I only smoked every once in awhile when my buddies wanted to blaze but then I started smoking daily last year.

5. started at 13 before more into it at 15 but stop a 19 to 23 for the Marines 

6. Tried at 12, daily at 13 and at 18 sorta just been on and off stopping n starting again cuz I can't help it but 19 now n my lungs are fucked so I only smoke on special occasions

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Tried at 14, semi-montly at 15-16, daily since 17.

8. i smoked for the first time when i was 13 with some friends but didnt become a regular smoker until i was 15

9. At around sixteen when I was in High school.

10. #90 TheNewYorker97, Dec 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2014
    Since i was 16, i started getting good at flipping shit on craigslist and made enough to smoke everyday with a few days of dry spells., I'm 17 i mean 18 and high atm so it's going well you could say ;).  And i don't mean by scamming, legit shit man lol I'm very respected in the craigslist community. mathafuckaaa(Californiacation) good tv show.

11. The first time that I smoked was when I was 16, didn't smoke again in that year until I turned 17, I did it again like 3 times that year and when I turned 18 I started smoking everyday. I've been high for the last 8 months and here I am 🌝

12. 12 and never stopped. Not as much then.

We are blades, blades of grass in a field of green.

13. About 14...only on occasion w my sis...few times w friends but it was shit bud...
    My sis would have me over to stay the night n get me high as a kite...she had some great bud...Northern Lights.
    First few times w her I felt like I was in a cartoon or somthin..

Had my mom known she woulda whooped her ass tho lol

Prolly started makin smokin a habit when I was 16...

14. I was 15 when I first smoked, then smoked regularly around 17/18.😊

15. I started smoking at 11 but it didn't become an everyday thing until 13 now I'm going on 20 and have only had dry spells when I have to get a new job

16. First hit at 13, at 15 it became often

17. I'm a late bloomer to the toking game. I started when I was 20.

18. I start smoking in 7 class! But now i am not smoke)

19. #100 VikingToker, Mar 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2015

Edit: Read OPs post, daily at 23 (25 now)