what age did u start smokin

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by stoopidshib420, Feb 13, 2013.

1. First encounter at 12, been smoking daily only a few weeks ago, will stop when college is back.

2. 16. Friend brought over a 50 and smoked a gravity bong.

I was bombed.

3. i started smoking at 17

4. got introduced at 13, but only got hooked around 16

5. Started at 16. Fucked up at 17. Abused it at 18. Falling off it at 19. 20 will be a clean start.

6. #46 jacobthestony, Jul 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2013
    i started at 13, by 14 i was smoking like 4 times a week, by 16 3-4 times a day, at 17 i was doing all kinds of psychedelics 

7. My first experience with cannabis was when I was 19, which is also when I first decided to drink. After a few years of partying and tying new things, which I've always been really careful about, I gave up drinking and tabs and carried on with the healthy stuff such as cannabis and boomers.

8. probably like 13, and it was some mids but it changed my life haha still at seven years later! but bumped up the potency haha

9. Started at 13, stoner by 15, 17 now.

10. 9  and a stoner by 12

11. I started smoking when I was 16  :smoke:  Although it was once every season lol

12. tried it at 14, stoner by 16.

13. 13.... And I remember it perfectly

Sent from my LGL86C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. like 10 or 11 

15. holy fuck.. ya'll started young...

first smoked at 19.. was a habitual smoker -> turned into a meditating smoker

now i smoke once a week as a sacrament

16. At age 15. Knew where to find it, decided to give it a try.

17. Started the last day of freshman year and would have constant dry spells. I started smoking heavily the summer before junior year.

18. daily cig smoker at 13
    daily herb smoker at 16

Im now at 19 and still going strong.

19. first experience at 11, was a stoner and making bongs at 13. Daily smoker after I left the army at 22 and 14 years later still burning it down heavy each day. I supplement my smoking with vaping these days though and I gave up blunts entirely after a trip to the dam in 09.

20. Started smoking at all: 18
    Started smoking almost daily: 19

I know I started way late. ^^::