what age did u start smokin

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by stoopidshib420, Feb 13, 2013.

1. I smoked for the fist time at 14 and it was every weekend from that point, my parents caught me so I slowed down for a little while but I've been smoking daily from about 15 or 16 to my current 20!

Buds, beaches, and bootys <3

2. I was 13 smoked in the woods, didnt get high, burnt my throat like fuck, woke up the next day with red spots all over my body.

3. I'm guessing the red spots were poison ivy? :p That sucks man.

4. i smoked when i was 12 at school, but i became smoking everyday since 13 ;p

5. 13, but it was occasional. Began to have more during high school, but weekly-daily consumption only really began when I was in my 20s.

6. 16 one time. 18 a few other times. 19 was when I started doing it more. 21 was when I started doing it almost daily.

7. 14. Wasn't a good first experience though.

8. I started smokin everyday when I was 19.. N im 24

9. first time was 13, started smoking often at freshman year of highschool :smoke:

10. this is me lol

11. Age 15 was the day I fell in love with Mary Jane. Then I broke up with her at 21 for Booze. But reunited with Mary Jane recently.

12. First smoked when I was 18, was smoking daily within a couple months of that. Over 2 years later now and I'm not smoking currently to apply for jobs cause I'm graduating but I know once everything gets settled I will go back to it.

13. 14/15 then got into unmentionables and tobacco. started smoking on the daily or as often as possible later, still like that now hah.

14. 19 years. It opened me up, made me get more into history and the political side of it as well.

15. 14 lol first kind i toked on was a type of sour disel

16. 14, didn't start smoking daily till 17 tho

17. Out of all people to do unmentionables on GC you were the last person I would've guessed to do that lol

18. First time ever trying it - 8th grade.
    I wasn't a fan....

I feel in love with Mary Jane in college though...
    I never considered looking back.

19. any bad effects? or are ya fine?