Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account
Photo

Makeshift rolling papers?

• Please log in to reply

Fandangoya2

Fandangoya2

• Registered Upgraded
  • 163 posts
I was thinking of smoking tonight and possible doing it via joint. I've never smoked with a joint before.

Problem is, no rolling papers, and I can't go out any more tonight to get some. Is there something makeshift I could use? Paper from a book or something? But I heard this might burn faster than the weed, or something. I also have cigarettes, so perhaps I could cut two and combine those two and roll with that?

Anyways, give me ideas. If no luck, I guess I could just use my bowl. But I was determined on making a joint...lol

Similar Topics: Makeshift rolling papers?     x

TorontoCartel

TorontoCartel

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • 756 posts
using a cigerette wil work fine if your desprate pack it down and then break off the filter and smoke through that.
or if you have waxed baking paper (for cooking and shit), use that and use honey as the glue

sh4d0ws

sh4d0ws

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 876 posts
wax paper and honey works :o?

twave33

twave33

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,647 posts
I once used wax paper from like a bathroom stall at a concert once and right as I was about to take my first hit (we found the kids with the weed and they let us join in) the security people shine a light in my eyes and take it from me. It sucked but I had weed back at home but still it sucked ass. Just use a bong or pipe tonight, it works just as good and get some papers when you can!

duby

duby

• Registered Upgraded
  • 432 posts
what about bible? that have really thin paper.

TorontoCartel

TorontoCartel

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • 756 posts

wax paper and honey works :o?

yup yup! ive been in some pretty desprate times and you gotta work with what you go so i improvised, it actually burns slower then the regular zig zags

mooglemage

mooglemage

• Registered Upgraded
  • 396 posts

what about bible? that have really thin paper.

yeah, ive actually used bible pages before, they work pretty well because its that thin vellum paper. the smoke is pretty harsh and i would advise looking for a blank page or two in the back to use, smoking ink cannot be good for you.

gchinky

gchinky

Smooth Criminal

• Registered Upgraded
  • 250 posts
I've used gum wrappers before, just scrape off the tin foil. Its a shitty smoke really, so I don't do it anymore. I can roll a helluva decent cigarette joint though.

Instructions:

Roll the cigarette in your fingers untill all the tobacco falls out.(it'l take time)

On a piece of paper(yes, it has to be paper), break up your weed extremely fine, and kill all stems.

Curve the paper so that weed gathers in the center

Now instead of jamming weed into the cigarette, gently use the cigarette as a shovel and scoop the weed into the cigarette(its alot faster and doesn't fuck up your paper). If you broke it up very fine, it should be no problem. Gently poke the herb that gets stuck at the top ot the tube.

Use a poker to pack the weed firmly against the cigarette filter.

Twist the non filter end and tear off extra paper.

Now place your teeth on the filter of the cigarette, maybe about a centimeter from the end.

Place your thumb, index, and middle finger firmly on your packed joint, bite hard with your teeth and pull. The filter should come out nicely and hopefully the cigarette doesn't break(has never happened to me before).

Now make a long roach that extend through the whole filter end of the cigarette.

Spark it up and take a nice drag.

Burns fast, but the hits are incredibly big and smooth.

Danimal_Lector

Danimal_Lector

• Registered Upgraded
  • 353 posts
Personally I hate ciggaweeds.... to all who complain joints waste weed they dont know what they are missing..... it does work but you said in a different thread that you had a waterbong and a pipe, smoke one of those get some papers tomorrow, and learn how to roll....

PS. I learned how to roll cigs before joints, and i can roll cigs perfectly and joints near perfect.... if you can roll cigs you shouldnt have too much trouble rolling a fine j

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users