New GC Members Be Like :

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by HighPoint 420, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Everything in my vision will be "shuttered" (again, like a slow film reel), and all my mind can do is stay frozen in this horrible pattern... my body will shake to this shuttering as well, and if I can walk during it, my walking is severely jagged and I can barely put two words together.

Even worse, my face will get extremely pale and almost green tinted as though I'm loosing blood (it's not just my imagination, people have seen it), and I'll get stuck in a teeth grinding pattern or such, which is really damaging. The whole episodes are also quite painful and cause pretty severe migraines.

The last time this happened, it was only with a small joint that I smoked to myself -

Attached Files:

2. #1862 buckethead129, Nov 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2014
    just made some killer WEED TEA! so simple! jus hot water and weed!!! me and my homeboy are sooo baked off this tea!! :ey:
    :hide:

3. haha "whats wrong with injecting a few marijuanas"

Smoke weed everyday

4. hey my mom found my stash box and she told me she is going to drug test me every other week.. i love weed and i dont want to stop what do i do guys i need your help!

5. Did the cashier at 711 know I was high? I think his name was Roger, he was about 5'11". Need to know asap guys I'm freaking out here.

6. dude, how much can you smoke?(asking this to my friend Beau, who had long ass dreads, n pretty much was just a huge stoner lol)  this was actually a direct quote from a kid me and my good friend went to high school with who was a beginner lol. 

like.. i dunno man as much as bowl fits..i guess

7. Posts in Seasoned Tokers; "Have you ever smoked the wrong side of a joint?"

Posts in High Ideas/Philosophy; "Dude, what if being high is like... the opposite of being sober?"

Starts a new thread just to say; "It's 4:20! <3"

"I'm out of weed. Can I get high if I snort Advil?"

"Just bought a pack of papers off my boy! Only paid 20 bills for them!"

"Have you guys ever went to the store high?"

"What's your opinion on legalization?" (You're asking a webaite desicated to stoners... What do you think?!)

8. haha and how do I know she's not a trany ?That's a dumb fucking question because I'm not a fag and I can tell difference

9. "I heard that you need a nail to smoke hash oil. My dad has many boxes of nails in his workshop. Do you think he would notice if I took one?"

"is this a good glass nail for dabbing?"

[​IMG]

11. New members of GC be like..

"Just picked up some og kush"

Attached Files:

12. NGCMBL:

"New Members of GC Be Like..."

13. NGCMBL: How much does an eighth weigh? :rolleyes:

14. I can't seem to enjoy anything while high. For example, watching a movie or playing a video game. I can't stay focused on it, I'm constantly stuck in my head pacing around my house talking to myself or just staring at myself in the mirror for minutes like I'm mentally ill. Sometimes I feel a demonic presence while I'm high It's fucking scary as hell when it happens. Should I be smoking at all? I'm worried that this might actually trigger a mental illness I might have. Thoughts?

Attached Files:

15. :laughing: :laughing:

pure gold

and i didn't even read it all

16. NGCMBL:  Hotboxing my zoomtube under a blanket in my closet. I dunno if anybody else hotboxes under blankets but It gets you baked.

:mellow:

17. I've been waiting 3 weeks, CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WITCH END OF THE PIPE TO LIGHT?

DONT MAKE ME COME OVER THERE!
    :(:(:(:(:(:angry::angry::angry::rolleyes::mellow:-_-:huh:

18. New GC members be like:

"I'm in LA and I don't know where to get weed, I'm not asking for a hookup! Here's my email if you have any info *insert e-mail here*"

19. Just was relaly hungry and needed a buzz to go to sleep. I am asking if I break up the pot and mix it into the cereal, will I get high? I'm way too fucking lazy to smoke it or make shit. I just need to get high to sleep.