New GC Members Be Like :

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by HighPoint 420, Feb 13, 2013.

1. You don't get it, man, the stuff I think about when I'm high, it's fuckin deep and you need to know about it.

2. Sorry, buddy. Forgive my poor English. But what is smoke a bowl?

3. NGCMBL....how much alcohol do I need to get drunk without giving you any information about my height, weight, age, race, or gender?

5. #1465 leestoner, Aug 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2014
    So I found some dankety dank shit on craigslist. $2 for eight pounds of ak47. All I gotta do is meet him in front of the police department and make the deal, but he said that's not weird because the 5-0 won't be there. He said to bring all my 420 friends and he'd hook us all up and if I'd give him the names of all the people I'd bought from before then he'd knock off another dollar. (He probably wants to wholesale to them)
    I'm meeting him this afternoon.
    Lucky day!!

6. HAHAHAHAHAHA ALMOST $100 A GRAM :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Where the fuck does that dealer find retards like that :laughing:

7. Where can I buy marijuana spray? I dont want to smoke pot. I will spray it on my cigs.

dilligaf

8. New GC members be like: Hey guys, this is a pretty cool forum, watsup?

9. #1469 enjoyandlive, Aug 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2014
    This one is funny as fuck!!! So worth the read.

NGCMBL:

my buddy says he will hook me up with some fine DANK stuff but he says hes gonna sell me it preground it sounds okay but he said hes gonna have to charge more than when its the buds cause of the labour it takes to break it up.

he says when its already ground the dank matures more sort of like a fine wine and gets you high AF so its worth the extra cost. anyone know anyone who does this? sounds tight

so apparently the weed matures when grinded. LMAO :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

and you pay more because it's grinded up

10. Omg I was reading through "answer the question above u" ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409490302.397305.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. NGCMBL: "Let me tell you a thing or two about the city"

*Join date 9 days ago*

12. So, for the past 2 weeks I've been smoking (I'd say) on the heavier side. 1 or 2 bong bowls a day. Yesterday, however, all I had was ajoint, split with a buddy. Now I feel like shit. My had is killer, I feel sorta nauseous, not hungry, and I'm sweating like a fucker.
    Could this be withdrawal? Or am I just sick? I don't think its just sickness, cuz I usually don't feel like this when I'm sick, and I havent done anything that'd get me sick 

13. I think, by the sound's of things, chances are you overdosed from too many marijuanas, hopefully shock therapy will get you back on your feet:rolleyes:

dilligaf

14. NGCMBL: What kind of weed plant is this?

[​IMG]

15. I beleive it's pink kush.

dilligaf

16. I know the saying "If you think it's laced, it probably is." But I really wanna know what this shit was laced with. After 4 hits off a joint me and a friend were walking around town and we both started feeling spiderwebs everywhere. I noticed it and told him I think it's just a hallucination but he said no it feels like there's spiders all over me. Once i realized what it was i was able to ignore it somewhat. I ended up blacking out and seeing nothing but a whole bunch of different patterns in my vision no matter how hard i tried to concentrate. I couldn't stand up for 20min even though my vision started to come back after about 5 or 10. I haven't done drugs like that so I'm not familiar with the side effects and I'm hoping someone can tell me what it was. I'm kinda scared so I'm not sure if it's against the rules to ask stuff like this but if it is sorry I just wanna know and can't find any nformation anywhere

17. You, my friend, are all potted up!

dilligaf

18. #1479 SlightlyStonedSD, Sep 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2014
    LOL! more like: if you think it's laced, sit your ass down and eat a hot pocket

19. Your fine, I do it all the time, also Iv smoked a handful sized ball of Rez in a night, my friends parents had a steam roller pipe made out of card bored and they smoked out of it for 15 years till it was clogged and they gave it to me and my buddy and we cut in half with a ban saw and smoked it. Don't worry but if you think it's having negative effects don't smoke it.

15 year old cardboard that had to be cut with a band saw! That's fuckin sick!!!