New GC Members Be Like :

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by HighPoint 420, Feb 13, 2013.

1. NGCMBL: Why isn't my plant budding?

Attached Files:

2. I was doing that recently felt like a dork. Now just check on it once a day. Lol

Let's Smoke About It....

3. Bump

This is the strangest life I've ever known

4. NGCMBL: Turbo doesnt stay growin.

smh

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. New grasscity members be like:  "So the other day after class, me and my friend (I'm almost a senior, btw) were smoking weed with a foil pipe and the teacher caught us, does she have the right to be mad at me?"

(Then makes another account after getting banned)

"Wtf i thought this place was a stoner forum wtf man i got swag i smoke more than all y'all, only purples!"

6. #1306 4shotmark, Aug 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2014
    "I found a pill marked M357, can I snort it?"

(Insta banned.)

7. "how to smoke in my parents house without getting caught?... im 18 tho lol."

8.  Stoner 420
    Posted Today, 10:34 PM
    •  

Alright so I finally picked up a nice pipe, and its real small. Its a glass clear spoon pipe that is the same size as a lighter. Im wondering how many bowls Ill have to smoke to be able to make a decent resin ball. Im also wondering if anyone could tell me how much weedwould fit in a bowl like this. http://i555.photobuc...41/100_0056.jpg

9. Hi, im new here, can someone tell me when you inject bong hits and get all potted up, does it make you feel crazy?

dilligaf

10. Here is a gem I found this morning asking how much a 1 hitter can hold:

How much you think? Couldn't find it online. I'm sure you guys have seen these before. I'm just wondering bcuz a couple one hitter"bowls" in this thing gets me pretty blazed. I actually packed the bowl and then emptied it out so basically, how much weed do you think that is sitting by it? That's how much fits. That amount of weed gets me pretty high. 

11. Ok so I live in DC I have 80 bucks and want some HQ MJ like dro................. How many grams should I get back?.............. What should it read on the scale?
    \nOh yeah the last time I got 80 bucks worth of Mj the scale read 5.8 grams with content in bag
    \nAm I getting a deal or ripped?

12. Hallo !!
    \n\nI just drunk half bottel Beer and now I am thinkin of smoking is that a bad Idea or what I drunk was not that much to effect ?
    \nI dont want a bad trip 

13. So I just bought an 1/8th of some dank ass Northern Lights..As I was grinding it I came across about 18 healthy looking seeds...Can I grow a plant from this? How would I start the process/germination ? Thanks btw best. fucking. strain. 

14. I lost my lighter :< I just bought a half zip of dank, and I don't have anything to light it, and I don't want to go to the store to get one. Also the smell of matches makes me vomit. I dunno what to do :C
    \nCan someone buy me one?  :D

15. I live in Washington D.C.,............How much bud could I get for 80 dollars if its some Hq Dank?........... What should it weigh on thescale exactly?
    \n\n\nThanks

16. Hey guys, I'm new to this forum and weed in general. So I just came back from getting a gram, and I was so hyped about getting high for the first time. The guy said a gram is usually ~ $75ish and he was giving me a $30 discount so I thought it was all good.

This is in New Jersey by the way. Anyways, I was looking on here and I noticed that a lot of people pay less for a gram, like way less. This is my first time buying so I obviously have no idea what to expect but it seemed normal.

So I called back the guy I got it from and he said he's 100% sure it's a gram and everyone else he sells to is always satisfied to pay $75 for a gram.

I mean, it looks alright and it seems like a good deal.. Thoughts?

17. NGCMBL

"I bought an 1/8th but have nothing to smoke it eith, can i just light a nug and inhale the smoke coming off it?"

18. how much can i get a pound of trim+buds off 1 plant
    how long do u think i need to veg for?
    would a quarter p of dried bud equal a pound included with trim?

19. NGCMBL check out my new piece