New GC Members Be Like :

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by HighPoint 420, Feb 13, 2013.

1. "Toothpaste nipple high?"

2. #2062 MyNamesAustin, Nov 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2015
    hey guys my friend and i were wondering what to smoke out of? my mom found the monster bowl we made when she was looking yhrough my room while i was at skool (see pic) i was thinking about just eating it raw always wanted to try eatables keep blazing homies View attachment 1917699

3. Is this an 8th and does it look good?

Will post pic later

• Like Like x 1
  4. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1447983788.441743.jpg
    Yo dude did I pay too much?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Need help!
    I have this problem where I was robbed, weed was stolen from me mom found my piece and grounded me cop smells weed in my dorm and I might get probation a random stranger smiled and laughed at my while my eyes were red as fuck and then they made a phone call I just dropped my new $150,000 bong on the floor and it shattered in to a million pieces can I glue it back together and I just ate the rest of my weed will I get high? I'm too high holy fuck how do I roll a joint?

Please, how can I get out of this mess and not accept any of the consequences of my actions!?

6. Got that loudpack

Attached Files:

7. "just kidding lol thats the turkey after the fam started fighting during dinner"

8. Hey, every time I smoke weed I get super anxious and it feels like thousands of needles are stabbing my insides. What can I do to enjoy my high like I used to? I'm not going to stop smoking because I'm a rebel.

9. is it possible to heat up a spoon pipe to a point that you could mold it into a bubbler?

10. New member here. Thought this was hilarious. The fact that its true is even funnier. I'm sure I will ask dumb questions, but if you can't laugh at yourself, you must not be smoking weed.

11. ok guys I'm in need of serious halp. Last night after midnight my friends and I went down to the docks for a pot smoke.
    We lit the blunt and passed it like gangstas. I

had at least 14 phat puffs. So dro' d out.
    I began sweating profusely and my friends were like wtf. I felt so damn hot and my eyelids were burning.
    I closed my eyes and saw rainbow dragon patterns flash across my vision. I'm super freaked now. Will this happen every time I smoke Dro??

12. do you think I can smoke it out of a doorknobs? I just pulled one off my back door and I wanna put the weed in it and smoke out of it

• Like Like x 2
  13. #2073 grasscoty, Dec 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2015
    do you think I can smoke it out of a doorknobs? I just pulled one off my back door and I wanna put the weed in it and smoke out of it

Dammit ron burgundy beat me to it

14. #2074 Ashlization85, Dec 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2015

[​IMG]

15. New gc members be like:

*teleports behind u*
    Heh, nothing personnel, kid.

16. New GC be like:

"How long til this high wears off??? Everything is really really slow"

17. NGCMBL: Let's post in the 'New GC members be like' thread.[​IMG]

18. I smoked 2 joints and drank a cup off coffee my heart felt racing so I measured my pulse. Can I get a heart attack from this high heart rate

19. "Guys I need help! I just smoked a bowl and I can't stop eating everything in the fridge!"

20. "I just got a gram for $25 I should be set for a month right?"