New GC Members Be Like :

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by HighPoint 420, Feb 13, 2013.

1. " hey i m 13 i hav ben amoking 4 two monthz. My parents jus caught me help!1!1!!!!111!!!1!!1!!!!!11! Wut do i do ?!?!!! "

-bongboii

2. Hi, can I treat this place like my personal ask blog?

3. Hi, I'm on a tight budget, and I want to grow some pot. How many flashlights would I need for a ten by ten space. Also, how often would I have to replace batteries ?? Thank you...:blink:

4. lol I miss this thread

5. NGCMBL *with like 20 posts* "NGCMBL ..... "

6. #2027 MissBonnieBud, May 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2015
    (Enter MJ related username) with 420 at the end 
    *YungTokeer420*

7. Edit:
    I originally commented to say that it doesnt look like a gram.. But after further analysis it might just be a gram.. the bud looks pretty dense and i cant tell by your hand size.. Off bat it looked like a .6-.7

But that's nto what you were here for

The bud itself looks like some good quality bud. It's def not a 20-30%er thc bud . Probably a good 15%-17% thc content which is still great.. looks like a hybrid. 
    Whats it smell like???

Edit x2 : Yeah man i keep analyzing the pic and it doesnt look lik ea full gram. Not saying anything against your dealer but its more like .7-.8 of a gram. I mean I don't blame you or the dealer.. they wont break a tiny bit off another nug just to make it a full gram most of the time.. It's just what happens when u grab in small quantities.. eighths or better is th eway to go

8. sorry i don't know the terms that well, but i was wondering that if you took some weed, put it inside the bong where you would normally put the water in, and smoke a couple blows, would it make the weed that is inside the bong more potent or...

9. Is this where I order Elder Scrolls?

10. new gc members be like: hi whos a dealer hit me up!

11. "Can I put bud in bong water"

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. *First post on GC...*

Yo, I'm coming up to ___ this weekend! Anybody wanna chill? PM me if u got bud!
    #NOTACOP

13. Can someone please help? Is this a spider might?

Attached Files:

14. Nah bro it's powdery mildew [​IMG]

15. I regret using 420 in my name so much haha

'Too blessed to be stressed'

16. hey so I'm sick and have been using an apple pipe but it burns my throat hella bad.sooo I figured I'll make a nice lil ghetto bong so I can cool the smoke with ice.. But idk if my bong is safe I'm a bit of a health nut so I'm scared to try it :/ I found a socket like thing to use as a bowl which I think is brass but I'm not sure. can u check it out and tell me if it seems ok?? I used a hot glue gun to secure the downstem (pen) andelectrical tape to tape the bowl to the pen:)

17. AHAHAHAHAHA that's halrious. What a lightweight. He would probably lose consiousness if he smoked 20% hahahahahaha

18. LOL make sure the toaster is plugged in and use a metal knife to heat it up and smoke it