New GC Members Be Like :

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by HighPoint 420, Feb 13, 2013.

1. OUCH! I have a roach clip stuck on my right nipple!
    Please advise how to take it off....thank you...

2. I KNEW this would end up here :)

3. Why in hell's bells would you want to consume "bleach"? In any form especially in hash..why poison your meds..?

4. #1984 guod, Jan 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2015
    :rolleyes:
    Uhhhh maybe to remove stains from said hash???
    Sounds good to me...
    2 serious^_^

5. #1985 SlightlyStonedSD, Jan 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2015
    [temporarily deleted]

6. Them dang mods and the read edit attribute.  :ph34r:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hi guiz :-DD
    Ne stoners here from [YOUR TOWN/CITY HERE]?

9. New GCMBL....."I am gonna snort 3 marijuanas tonight. It is my first time! How much snacks should I eat?"

10. so a while ago I made a bong and I called it james bong. The thing is I made it by sticking a 9inch PVC pipe with a big socket on the end into a water bottle (dr peper ) I used for awhile a couple of weeks but like only on the weekends. Then I found out PVC is highly dangerousness and I'm tripping major balls I'm really freaking out I herd people die from that shit and I'm kind of woried I'm going to die or something.

11. #1991 RedEyesHigh420, Jan 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2015
    Ah, this thread. I miss you guys. I've teared up in laughter reading some of these.

"I've recently heard that sects of google, Facebook, and the NSA are now putting weed laced with nano-recording technology. I know it sounds ridiculous, but if you think about it, it's the perfect theory. When you grind your greens, if u have a keef catcher you're essentially bugging it too, them fuckers will be able to hear anything you say at anytime. Who knows how far they can and have gone with this? I was thinking maybe we've been inhaling the nanobytes, and they're recording the vibration of our lungs"

• Like Like x 1
  12. got high as a kite and my friends parents came home early, I did the only logical thing and jumped out the window and ended up breaking my arm. 

• Like Like x 1
  13. Oh Shit!! I need a longer lighter!! I need to start over :wacko:

Attached Files:

14. Guys, i think someone in my house is growing a marijuana pot plant. Is it kush?

~Sent from my moonbase to the GrassCity servers on planet earth~

Attached Files:

15. 'why is that ugly freak posting his penis on the forum'

16. "I'm Fried "  oh wrong thread.

17. Don't you guys hate it when you get suspended from school 4 being high? 

• Like Like x 1
  18. "I'm 18 wink* wink*" lol this was the best one

• Like Like x 1
  19. "How do I know when I'm high?? Do I just start getting hungry or something?? "

• Like Like x 1
  20. Hey I just coughed up this huge clump of tar, will I get high if I dry it and pack my bowl with it?