Smoking in Australia?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by carrie1390, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Anybody elsee from perth? Nottt asking to get hooked up just interested

2. Any one in Perth and wanna chill ?

3. When i just got Australia i discovered weed was very expensive and i never used to get best quality. There is this guy in Africa who shipped me weed by mail and I have to send his money each time.Now i am in Africa for voluntary service.There is a lot of weed in Africa so i just toke every day,,,,,,its fun!!! here

4. Perth man

5. I've performed in kalgoorlie. My one and only time in WA. Never again lol

6. I just moved to Perth not too long ago from over East to start university.

Love the place so far, it's a nice change of pace. I really like the whole atmosphere of the place, it just feels both commercial and home-like. I really love the old style architecture at my uni too, not something I saw much of when I was back East. The heat has been a bit of a pain in the ass, especially with the hormonal weather lately (two lots of massive rainfall in March? What is even happening?).

Unfortunately I've got no clue where to get a hookup here, it's a nightmare. I would have thought I would be able to find people at my uni, but it's been a bit of a pain so far, everyone who doesn't look 'normal' looks like some guido fag. Webehigh says to try metro park, but I can't find which park that actually is.

That aside, it's a brilliant little city. I do miss smoking with my mates back home, but not much I can do about that.

7. Toking thumps up!

8. Id just get my seeds posted from Amsterdam. My friends and I never go without, we smoke very high quality bud. :smoking:

9. How do you get seeds in man ??? Been thinking about it for ages
    Pm me about it?

10. I'm at UWA.

I was talking to a friend who has a mate at Murdoch and apparently that's where it's all at.

11. I'm in Murdoch ahah

12. I was actually considering going to Murdoch at first. Maybe I should have followed through with it. UWA isn't as fantastic as it's made out to be.

13. smoking can help me forget anything unhappy, but when I wake up, it makes me feel terrible

14. Find a better strain that has no come down.

15. Which is now easy to find due to medicinal marijuana. It will be great when the rest of Australia gets over the old way of thinking that weed always has terrible side affects. :smoking:

16. Brisbane is a hole for bud especially atm too many dumb fucks trying to run it and stocks are runnin alil dry around brissy for an oz ur looking at payin 350 - 400 for halfs 180 - 200 and quaters are running at about 90 - 100 atm even more if ur desperate as for the laws not it not decriminalised here if ur caught with anything under 3grams u get drug diversion (drugs are bad counselling with no fine) ur first time police can give u upto 2 of them but they have they choice of the second time otherwise u'll ended up in court dealing with a judge who can give u as many as they want but usally if ur infront of a judge u'll get a fine n goes from there really pending how many u end up at court. Bud is still a hush hush thing it is slowly being more accepted in brisbane but bud is constantly is under attack cos of the synthetics epidemic we're facing atm namely more to do with crack.

17. perth's improved a lot since I came home last year, there's a lot of new places in the city that remind me of melbourne.. in terms of food wine and bars.

18. #58 Mr B 420, Apr 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2013
    I've lived around Sydney for a fair while and relocated further north into hippy country.

The pot around Sydney is poor, no one knows how to flush or cure and most if not all weed comes out tasting dirty.

The bush weed in the more rural parts of AU seems to be fairly decent with the exception of seeds, people don't seem to know how to pull males out of their crop.

Most of Australian stoners are very uneducated when it comes to cannabis and the majority spins with tobacco.

Unless you are willing to take the risk of cultivating your own cannabis I'd seriously advise you to reconsider moving, it's a whole different world down here.

19. Couldn't agree anymore its an absolute nitemare watchin fellow smokers torture their bud for what another cost on top their bud n more health issues in the long i started out a spinner but MJ has taught me of simplicity n health benefits of keepin it green n clean and now apply it to everything i put in my body. As for drying n curing 90% of suppliers in australian need to be shot for playin around with this stage of their grow in order to shorten grow times n get there product on the streets. MARK MY WORDS GROWERS DRYING N CURING IS NOT THE STAGE TO TAKE SHORTCUTS. It will alwaysbe the deciding factor in wether ur buds are worth buying.

20. They don't flush so they can get an extra 2 weeks of nutrient rich grow time and increase their yield, same reason why they don't dry and cure properly.

More weight = more profit.

They obviously don't understand cash flow, if they produce a better product they will attract more customers.

Not to mention the cheap shitty nutrients and mediums used to grow these plants..

The problem is the illegality of cannabis, the people intelligent enough to grow properly are the ones who don't because they don't want to be caught.