how to get to cali??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by R squaRed, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Probably gonna sound harsh, but here is my perspective... I grow a little for more, I go to dispensaries... but not an "insider" so take it for what it is worth.

I don't know what your expecting or what you want here. As they say lots of people here who want in too. There is no reason for anyone to pay your rent/give you shelter... There is another guy who wants in and has housing already... and he can trim for hours.

Most dispensaries are/seem to be a guy who had the capitol to get it started, and their buddies. There are obviously some very put together operations but for the most part its not hugely more then a guy renting some property to sell weed out of, bringing in people he knows to help.

So you can't do what your asking.

If you want to know how to get to california... Buy a plane ticket.
    Establish residency here, get your medical rec, start growing in the house you rent/own. Once you can produce reasonable quality (not THAT hard given good genetics) start selling to the clubs. Talk to and get to know them that way, network and prove your worth and hope one of them will hook you up with some people so you can better supply them.
    If you own property, and have the time and limited commitments as you say that is very doable, and probably the only way your going to get out here and in the "industry".

2. hell yea brother all for fun

at the end we all win free weed ahaha

3. I fear no man or his plants lol

4. what strains ya workin with?

5. I have a few and look at a few more og xs what do you have?

6. and a few other kushes

7. [quote name='"JUSTHILLBILLY"']I have a few and look at a few more og xs what do you have?[/quote]

Veggin gdp, the doctor, blackwater og, sour og, crimea blue, blueberry, big bang

Flowerin star47 (pure ak47 x pure sensi star) and Lucky charms

Had a great white shark flowerin but little bitch turned hermie, yanked it at 4 weeks, woulda been a killer smoke if it was full fem

8. Veggin gdp, the doctor, blackwater og, sour og, crimea blue, blueberry, big bang

So these will be your OD run?

9. #49 R squaRed, Feb 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2013
    this is where i'm at now, this was hopefully the purpose of this thread. i am doing what every1 has said already ! how do you think i know i dont like trimming? i have read until i cant find anything new to read so ive re read everything numerous times. i mean you can do a user search and get a fairly good idea of a person...period. not just their knowledge on mj but even what kind of person they are in general from their comments. sure im new to the site but not the mj.

i am already harvesting stuff that rivals what we get in from cali!! the same reason i dont want to say that very loud or want to post up alot of pics is the reason i want to come out there! but i do own my own home, vehicle, 4 wheeler, etc. & i have no bills other than my water electric cable/internet. & its hard to walk away from that to go somewhere that i would have bills out my butt w/o even knowing a little something ahead of time, again the purpose of this thread.

i want to learn & prepare for the day that its allowed in my state, plus learn more into growing and breeding, experimenting ...ah yes experimenting w/o having to worry about legal issues...im looking for a FRIEND in cali to learn from & visit maybe, i guess would be a better way to say it. :D i want a dual state residency so i can get my med card there, bc my pain management docs are persecuting me bc of mj...my gp has told me if i can make it legal mmj in a mmj state they will have to tolerate it in my system here!! and my gp is on my state med board so he should know...

10. Why limit yourself to just cali? Washington and colorado are completely legal now and have lots of chances. Other states such as oregon also have medical cards and growing climates just as good. And these states all are cheaper to live in. Most of us in oregon are not limited to oregon. We got connects in several states including cali. If you want a foot in the door don't just limit yourself to 1 place.

11. colorado is your best bet, its fucking legal.
    idk why tha fuck im not there to be honest

12. I heard they have clubs at every corner. Shit sounds like starbucks they poppin up everywhere.

13. Why leave the midwest? U moved into more competition and a lower market value.

14. Cuz you ain't running 70 plants in 200 gal smart pots out there.

15. Yes, but if you want in HERE, you need to do that HERE.
    Though I think your romanticizing it a bit, and I don't know that there will be so much more out here for you to learn vs getting a few of the better books on the plant, learning what it requires and finding new and better ways to meet those requirements... CO is probably your best bet as said.

16. i want to stay in the medical side of it bc i believe we are going to see them address this on a national level soon, and i dont think it will be regulated like alchol, i think it will be regulated more like demerol, so i want to have my med card. i just cant grasp why docs argue with facts like my opiate use is cut almost in 1/2 when i can smoke mj

17. Calis the best!
    We got the best weed!
    The best style!
    The best music!
    N The best females!

Yessir!!

18. Haha ur ignorant my friend. I grow better than the natives here. Th e y ask me advice and i get 2 to 2500 for my elbows at my clubs.

19. Keep it legal and keepit right.