Post pics of your favorite bowl, pipe, bong, vape, etc!

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by abastien95, Feb 12, 2013.

1. I just thought I'd start this forum as a place for fellow GC users to post pictures of their favorite smoking utensil! Now start posting! I need some cool shit to look at!

2. Notice the samsung galaxy s3 box in the backround... perfect stashbox for my mflb, batteries, charger , eyedrops, and a film canister for my avb;) highly recommend

3. I threw out the box seeing as how I dont need to hide anything. But that would be a good idea. :smoking:

4. My fav piece is my Korey Cotnam worked oil rig :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Damn dude! sick pieces.

6. That is beautiful

You got me jealous

7. Yeah it's a really sick piece. I love everything about it. Hits wicked too :)

8. My sandblasted worked zach p rig is probably my second fav piece but i like the Korey rig a little better.

9. This is my pen pipe

Attached Files:

10. Party spoon !

Attached Files:

11. That is really sweet I love these pens and have tried making one hitters with them but how do you remove the clip and how did you drill the hole in the metal?

12. I found it very easy to get the clip off by putting the pen vertical against a desk or table and pushing the clip up and out. I just took my drill and drilled that mofo.

Another thing you can do is twist the metal tube away from the plastic interior part that is inside it and place the pen tip inside the metal pipe.

13. Dude thanks for this when I get back from vacation I will be sure to make one of these bad boys... its a perfect stealth pipe because its brand name and everything

Thanks again man

14. No problem man, share the love

15. I want that where did you get it from?

16. This is mine. I called it Bunny.

image-3717016507.jpg

17. I grabbed it at my local headshop.

18. How much was it