Best LED light search 2013

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by WaxPayne, Feb 11, 2013.

1.  [​IMG] Just thought you all might want a pic. I think it looks sexy.
    pic is also link to video. 

2. #242 Meowlocked, Aug 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2014

The new CW SolareFlare model (440w, not 400w) is built to cover a 3x3 tent. The 800 is for 4x4. So as long as you get the 440w you should be good to go.

3. #245 rain dancer, Oct 4, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2014
    Hey guys, tryin to get some discussion started on the best led lights. Lookin for serious feedback from experienced growers to help me decide which led ill end up pursuing.

Decided to finally accept some sponsorship, growin a few strains now for other forums (and seed banks) and am considering led offers, but dont want to rep anything less than the best, ya know?!?

So please feel free to rep your favorite light here and tell me why, i need some comparisons no matter what led brand light(s) youve used.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/lighting/1336286-leds-advanced-vs-top-vs-intelligentgro.html

Thanks in advance to all who offer opinions!
    -poke

4. I have actually been doing a lot of research but I hear they actually do not use 5 watt. They use epistar diodes. Mars ii is based in china and of course they are so cheap. You don't find this suspicious at all? True 5 watt diodes are very expensive and would be hard to make a profit for the price of leds. Don't get me wrong though mars ii leds are great for their price. A lot better than others around that price. With leds though you get what you pay for everyone says.

5. im not sure about led lights but i already using fluorescent grow lights for growing, u can read some product review from here: www.choosegrowlights.com

6. Does anyone have any experience, good or bad with the Hydropnics Hut LED lights? Pls LMK as I am planning on purchasing one along with 2 other LEDs to compare before buying them for my whole room. Thank you!

7. I have a clw 220 full cycle that I'm now using for bloom only. I have it positioned about 3 feet above my canopy in order to get more spread. I have 17 plants under it in a 4 foot by 4 foot space. I also have 4 20 watt led flood lights and 4 68 watt cfl bulbs on this space. The 220 is in the center with other lights spread out.
    I have a concrete floor and if u look on the floor u will see rainbows. If i turn off the 220 the rainbows go away so i know i am getting good penetration and spread from this light.
    Just finished 4 plants of bagseed snd they are super frosty and dence with total weight around 8 ozs.
    Had 17 plants in my grow box for 2.5 months and lst them during that time. Now moved all to bud area. Thry are a mix of honey haze and blueberry haze with the largest leaves i have ever seen. Ought to b a great grow projected to finish april first

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. What type of LED light is popular now?