Best LED light search 2013

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by WaxPayne, Feb 11, 2013.

1. I have two marsii 900 led veg spectrum from LGLED and two flower spectrum marsii 900's my question is can I run the flower spectrum (has IR, red) during veg or should I just run the two (blue&white) veg lights during veg. I figured as long as I keep running 18/6 and don't get below 12/12 then I will be ok? Can someone clarify please?

2. #202 GreatLakeSmoke, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2014
    If your going to run the veg lights with them I think you should be OK. I would just keep an eye on em. I had a small ufo led that I was veging plants under and it was more of a red spectrum and even under 18 hrs of light they started to show pistels after a while.

Or the other thing you could do is like every 2 days run only the veg lights ....for my full spectrum light that is what was suggested for veg is to run veg spectrum for 2 days then switch to full spec for 2 days and so on.

Sent from my Samsung using GC mobile app

3. Just got the g8-900 full spectrum. 3w diodes with the Actual power draw of 540. Dunno much about this light. Im about half way thru a grow of: one cheese plant,one raw diesel, and one pakistan valley..pics left to right raw diesel, cheese in middle and pakistan on right

Attached Files:

4. I recently bought a few Optic X3 Force LED Grow Lights to replace my HPS lights. They work better and keep the ELC cost low. I will never go back to HPS again!! 

5. 3.5x4 ft room led coverage anyone?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I have been using these new Intelligent Gro LED grow lights and so far they are doing better than my Top LED ones, and even my previous 1000w HID setup, with only 360W. These lights are bad azz!!! They also allow me to dim the intensity and change color spectrum depending on my use and stage of plants growth. I am definitely impressed with the results so far!

BTW I am growing in a 2x4 hydrohut silver edition. which actually measures 2.5'x5'x7' and 2 of these lights are giving me full coverage. Like I mentioned before, I have run 3x Mars II 80x5w in the same tent as well as a 400w CMH+600w HPS and I am getting better results with the Intelligent gro's...check em out!

7. <span>you recommend me a Mars II 900w for my 4x4x6.5 tent to start with LED?</span>

8. I'd maybe go with the 1200. But it's all from reading. No personal experience.

9. look up quoted wrong person

10. Just got my first 180W UFO from the GC seller, pulled it apart and all looks pretty basic and easy to clean/repair.

Plan is to run 4 which will roughly be around 400 actual watts in a 2.5 x 2.5 so hopefully heat won't be an issue. Going to look at doing the driver mod to try and keep them cool, might even get their dedicated fan if they need it. Couple more weeks and i'll get a grow thread up for flower.

11. So, i thing the best opcion for my 4x4x6.5 is 2 A-51 XGS-190??

Enviado desde mi Galaxy Nexus mediante Tapatalk

12. Anyone here with LUSH Lights experience?

13. ....to add to that, my name was the 1st of 5 pulled for the big 5 May give-away by LUSH LIGHTS GROWERS UNITED/facebook !!! NO SHIT!!!! My mom and I are now the proud new parents of a Deadhead OG seedling, a Blue Dream clone, Pams' Double Lemon Cheesecake, White Fire OG AND a brand-spankin' new DOMINATOR 2X LED light. ( Msrp $1,399.00) Now I can finally run LED from seed to flower in 2+ separate rooms. Can't wait for the delivery in the next week ;) LOVING LIFE SMOKIN ON SOME PURPLE DIESEL :)

Sent from my LG-L38C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Lush said the company is working with CREE components, but it actually was not and had to remove that False Advertising right? Do not buy a panel of them. If you want something to grow MJ, go for A51, Hans or IndaGrow ... The rest is not worth it.

Enviado desde mi Galaxy Nexus mediante Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  15. I didn't buy one, I won one!!!! Reg price $2,000.00 @ 30%off = $1,399.00 This phenominal company you heard some rumor of is definately worth your time invested in researching just a bit more. Lush Lighting, which I 1St came across in April, were giving away one of these magical lights, Come May they conducted a 5 Light Giveaway, $7,000.00 worth of gear!!! Now, let that roll around your knoggin for a few minutes while you smoke one :) I'd go into deeper detail, but I'm assuming quite a bit of you. Lush for life!!

Attached Files:

16. P.s. That's a pic of Pams' Double Lemon Cheesecake, CBD Dominant. In 20 gallon. Pic taken only 12hrs after introduced to her new jet fuel for plants!! Enjoy your researching, you deserve an upgrade. As everyone Lushless does, puff puff ;)

17. Hey man, great thread. I've been looking at the california lightworks since you mentioned it and it looks great. Do you think the 220w (The SolarFlare 220 FullCycle) would be ok for a 3x3 grow tent for veg and bloom?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. I think it covers 2x2 for bloom 4x4 for veg for the 220