Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you get creative when stoned ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by VaiinChick, Feb 11, 2013.

1. I am very artsy and creative when it comes to drawing,writing music or a book, photography, building things out of random stuff, become an engineer when I have nothing to smoke with etc. I can play instruments wayy better and definately CANNOT draw,paint,sketch etc. when sober, absolutely NA-TA.

So, Do you ???

2. I get creative, sometimes. I'll make cool homemade pieces and sometimes I get the poetry bug, but not often. I love doing things in my garden. The crazy thing is I sing a lot more when I'm sober.

3. Definitely, love to draw after a joint or two. I sketch when I'm sober as well though, I just prefer to be a little high, seems to loosen up my hand nicely.

4. I find myself being too relaxed and distracted (sativa or not) and I can't get myself to do anything but eat and go on the computer. I wish I could break the cycle but once I'm high my priorities change. I'll probably have to smoke a lot less. :(

5. Sometimes i get a creativity burst, but i get them when im sober. its harder to draw when im high for some reason