Wolph's Amateur Photography

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by TheWolph, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Great shots man!

2. #23 TheWolph, Feb 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2013
    Thanks Stinja! I've seen some good stuff out of you as well. ;)

3. Thanks for sharing your photos and stories. I really enjoyed them. Also, thank you for your service!

4. This first picture is my daughter. :D

[​IMG].[​IMG].[​IMG].[​IMG]

5. i really like the last one. its my favorite so far. i wish i could see more of the mountains though

still soo dope!

6. I've got a bunch of old hard drives I've pulled from my old computers. They've got my photo collections on them...I'm sure I have more mountain shots, I just need to go through them all, hehe.

I'm such a procrastinator though. :hide:

7. How old is your daughter she's so cute? I have a 15 month old son haha so I love the baby pictures of course :)

8. Here's another batch of photos I've taken, in no particular chronological order.

[​IMG].
    [​IMG].

[​IMG].
    [​IMG].
    [​IMG].
    [​IMG].
    [​IMG]

9. My daughter will be 14 months in a couple weeks. I have tons of pictures of her, she's pretty photogenic, hehe.

10. Yeah we just go our son's photos taken about a week ago, he loves the camera too. I think it's the attention, babies light up when they are in the spot light haha, and they are all so darn cute of course the camera loves em!

This age is great, I assume she's walking around getting into everything haha. Can't wait until warmer weather so I can let my son outside, he's going crazy being stuck inside.

11. Not only is she walking, she's running everywhere! lol

I hear you on the winter thing. My daughter loves to just stare out the windows at the world. She loves going on walks outside.

12. Wolph has been to some amazing places, I thank you for photographing your view for me to enjoy some years later :D

13. #34 WaxPayne, Feb 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2013
    Wolph, your photographs are breathtaking. I can't wait to see more. Wish you lived by me since your plant photography is so vivid and full of detail and I got some plants that could definitely use a better photographer :smoke:

14. I can honestly say that I'm humbled by your praise.

I've never felt comfortable calling myself an artist because of my photography, but receiving such positive feedback from all of you definitely motivates me to share more.

My Navy days are over, and I'm starting to settle down and grow roots. Though I do hope to be able to travel the world again...capturing moments in time, this time with my wife and daughter by my side.

15. As a side note, Discovery just filmed a crime series called 'Swamp Murders' at the same swamp I took that last few pictures at.

I should probably convert some more pictures over to jpegs and post them soon. Silly procrastination.

16. Awesome shots!

Do you play with any different filters on your lenses?

17. Nice shots man.

18. Some sweet shots in here, keep itup!