hiding the smell of a bong

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by thefatpop, Feb 11, 2013.

1. i recently got a new 18 inch beaker bong! i have a place to store in in my closet but what can i do to make it not smell??
    i used to keep my old bong in a smelly proof bag but the new bong is way to big for any smelly proof bags they sell at my LHS
    please give me some suggestions if you guys have any thanks!

2. Bongs don't really smell to much unless you keep it dirty as fuck lol.

3. How do you even hide the bong? My mom always fucking snoops around my closet for no reason.

4. I know what you mean about the smell, if I just dump out the water and don't rinse it out (due to rushing, etc) there is certainly a smell. I have a pretty big glass bong and what I do to keep it concealed, smell included, is I take out the downstem and bowl and put them in a sock, then wrap the bong itself in a big beach towel, then put both into a duffle bag, zip it up, and put it in my closet.

5. i just put it in a bag in my closet, my parents wouldnt search my room unless it smelt really dank aha

6. CLean it often lol and change the water even more often. No one likes dirty glass.

7. wtf...

8. You can hide it in your backyard in your bushes, just wrap it in a towel or blanket.

9. Bongs don't really smell dude? I used to smoke a lot of tobacco/weed mix in my bong, and that's known to make the bong smell nasty.

As long as you clean the piece out on the regular, keep the water fresh, and most importantly...

DON'T LEAVE STALE SMOKE IN THE BONG! That shit ruins a bong quick, and just makes it stink. Go for a quick round two or blow it out from the downstem after each hit.

10. I agree bongs don't really smell that bad as long as you keep it clean on the reg. If you're a regular smoker and you use clean water before every sesh and clean it with alcohol real good maybe once a week, you'll be straight as fck on smell. That's what I do.

11. Use ice cold water...

12. #13 rastaballer209, Feb 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2013
    I dont hide my bongs nor there smell haha. Mine dont realy smell tho. Also i may be too high to be on gc atm. Im screwing up my spelling haha

Attached Files:

13. Why would you ever hide pieces like that!? They look wicked man!

[​IMG]

As you can see, I hide my shit quite well!

14. image-1969143308.jpg heres me hiding my bong non chalontly haha

15. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9xhS42qq_E]It is a lamp (How High 2001).wmv - YouTube[/ame]

Sorry, I just had to. Hahahah!

16. That is perfect haha

17. Looks awesome [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

18. Loled

Omega369 :wave:

19. I only vaporize with my bong... so it doesn't smell. But if your smoke forget that shit, it will stank. Clean it a lot, that will help.