How to smoke hash without tobacco?

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by indian95, Feb 10, 2013.

1. prob: I live in india and we have one of the finest hash of the world. worlds finest weed< worlds finest hash. so because of this reason we hardly have weed here. weeds quality is so bad that only the very poor smoke it.

my prob: I have quit smoking tobacco and haven't smoked since last 2 months but now after papers i want to. (I DONT HAVE VAPORIZER AND ITS NOT AN OPTION FOR ME AND NEITHER A BONG BKZ I CANT HIDE IT IN MY ROOM)

i need a convenient way of smoking it up with my friends.

thank you for your help.. :*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    COME TO KASOL,HIMACHAL PRADESH,INDIA and have one of the finest hash,manala cream,.

2. You can use hot knifes or do bottle tokes with a joint instead of a cigarette

3. Get yourself a nice vapor pen. Like a "atmos raw" or "gpen" to smoke your hashish stealthy. Otherwise you need to get a nail

4. dude get a chillum they were originally made in INDIA for hash

5. So you mean I just roast/or break my hash in bits and pieces and put it there and burn it..but will it burn properly nd will be fully utilized? And will I get the same hit?

6. ya break it up it will work fine... might be a little harsh been a long time since i used one

7. thanx brodr and I am going to make my gf try hash for the first time....and till today she has been totally clean..not even breezer or beer..!! and hate cig so will the smoke produced this way will be too harsh for her throat??

8. just have a glass of water near by its honestly been over a year since i used a chillum so i dunno if it will be to harsh

9. Ive smoked weed for 6 years tried a chillum never had. And shit was harsh as fuck worse then a bowl. Felt like a huge bong hit with no water

10. Damnit..so will harsh burn properly in a pipe..those popey one..?? And is thr anyway I can roll a joint widout tobacco and weed??

11. Thanx man and I think insted of a chillum those pipes wid small bowl on them wwill be better...well I can't wait to smoke hash wid her and first time have sex aafter smoking hash
    :D..

12. #13 Tree Burner, May 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2013
    I'm about to try this:

Best/purest Hash Smoking Method: Serpentine. - YouTube

I want to smoke my hash by itself. I have an nail but I only use it with bho and this stuff isn't full melt.

EDIT: So, I tried the way depicted in the video. I used a Swisher and a magazine with some scissor hash. I think a smaller glass than what I used(1.5x of a coffee mug I'd guess) would be more ideal. It works very well though.