Four and a half pounds!!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Spanishfly, Oct 5, 2006.

1. The harvest is in!! My 4 ladies this year, strain White Widow, finally gave me a grand total of 72.9 ounces of dried bud.

That is easily my best ever. The best single plant gave 26.6 ounces. Breaking my previous record by a massive 10 ounces.

The pic shows 17 bags containing 4 ounces each, and a couple of bags of the leftovers from each plant.

It is all down to the Spanish sun and my organic Russian comfrey fert.

Attached Files:

2. Holy shit Spanish.... Nice grow! That is an insane amount of ganja for four ladies. I will be growing in the spring outdoor, hope you can help me out :hello:.

Great Grow:smoking:

3. Wow, good job on the grow:) , SF! Can we plz see some macro shots of the widow u grew...I know I want to see that bomb shit that is grown in Spain up close. U must blessed with a green thumb I think, 20 ounces per plant :eek:. I wish I could grow those outdoor beasts...too risky in the states.

4. My pants are now wet. and i felt like this dude righ here _> :hippie:

Good grow spanish, if i could give you more rep i would

5. See more pics in My Grow 2006 thread.

Thanks for the nice comments guys.

6. Thats an insane amount of weed from 1 plant! Question for you, whats the least amount of bud you got from a single plant?

7. Couple of years back, as an experiment, I kept a lady in her first pot, I start off my sprouts in 5 litre mineral water bottles, didn´t pot her on. She gave me 1.5 ounces.

8. nice, good shit spfly, +rep if it will let me unless i have to spread it around... loookin lovely now i see why u couldnt use mason jars unless you had about 200 of them lol

9. WOW, very very nice fly!
    You are truly an awesome grower :p

10. well done m8 - nice result :smoking:

11. and they say 1 pound plants are hard/impossible :)

Great grow Fly!

12. WOW congrats man. If you dont mind me asking is that all going toward personal use or are you going to "give away" some.

13. Wow, im amazed..you can pass some to me if ya want ;)

14. Wow man that's an awesome sight. :eek:
    Could you have your Spanish sun give our lazy American sun some pointers :laughing:

15. Wow dude how long did you have them grow? 4 pounds is insane for only four plants. You should have grown TEN :) Think of the possibilities!

16. How long did that take you?

Wanna sell me an ounce? :smoking:

17. i knew i'd regret lookin at this.........ive been dry for weeks :cry:

18. A free sample? please? lol. I've never tried white widow. Is it really good shit?

19. Very nice SF:hello: . Especially from WW as they tend to not be "that" big of yealders.