Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Arkansas Dank Thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by guitardedhero, Feb 10, 2013.

1. I pick up a zip or more every 3 days or so, I figured I'd start a thread showcasing Arkansas' finest instate and out of state buds. Feel free to post all your Arkansas dank.

My latest pickup is Super Lemon Haze. Indoor Cali import. Price is $300/zip.

All herb/kief/hash is stored in Herb Preserve jars exclusively. World's Best 420 Stash, Herb, Nug Jars and Containers by HerbPreserve.com

Attached Files:

2. That's a cool tub how much do they cost ? And the weed looks fine as fuck

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

3. The jar pictured is the 1 ounce Trainwreck in their screwtop series. It runs $24. It holds 1.5 ounces perfectly. I have another .5 ounce of Super Lemon Haze in one of their XXX OG half ounce jar. That jar runs $20 and is prolly their most popular jar.

4. Here's the rest of the Super Lemon Haze in a XXX OG half ounce jar, it runs $20 and holds .75 ounce perfectly. I also have a half ounce of outdoor Sour Diesel in another XXX OG jar shown in the last pic.

Attached Files:

5. Looks like some serious dank. Bet it tastes good!

6. Here's 1/4 ounce of some leftover Green Crack in the Himalayan Pre Roll jar. It holds 12 rolled joints but I use it as an herb jar as it holds a quarter ounce perfectly.

I use their 1/8 ounce White Widow jar for my kief/hash. It holds an eighth ounce of bud perfectly but not much more.

Attached Files:

7. Everyone seemed to like the Sour Diesel the best out of those 3, but I am really enjoying the Super Lemon Haze. The Green Crack prolly has the most pleasant smell oddly enough.

8. very nice buds man, what part of ark u reside in?

9. Central Arkansas.

10. cool im north eastern I dont get anything like that -_-

11. I'm in NW Arkansas

12. Here's part of my latest pickup. 5 oz. of Heart Attack that barely fit in my QP Herb Preserve Sensi Star apothecary jar. Never heard of this stuff but it is very hard hitting and immediate high, no creeper with this stuff.

Attached Files:

13. Looks good man

14. Thx and welcome to GC!

15. Awesome thread! I don't pick up as often as you but I will definitely share when I do! And I'll contribute the "Widow Maker" pics I have. :)

20130221_233637-1.jpg

20130221_234137-1.jpg

ForumRunner_20130224_113533.png

20130221_232557-1.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy SII using GC Forum

16. Not letting this thread die!
    My neighbor (59 yr old woman..chill as hell) gave me this for free tonight.

ForumRunner_20130302_011937.png

She didn't say which strain or whether it's an indica or sativa. But it sort of feels like a hybrid, sativa dominant. Could be wrong though. Anyway, enjoy!