Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Low maintenance outdoor indica's

• Please log in to reply

doobie21

doobie21

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
Whats up fellow growers, I'm looking to do a guerrilla grow this year here in the northern Midwest and I'd like it to be as low maintenance as possible. I'll be using fox farms trio pack for my nutes, growing 10 females in 20 gallon containers which will be burried, the top of the pot will be flush with the ground with mulch on top. I have grown before but never outdoors. I'd like some help selecting a rich soil mix and also a Low Maintenance indica strain.

strains should be:
mould/disease/pest resistant
low maintenance outdoor
short-medium height
high yield POTENTIAL - as i know wheather, location, and my growing habbits will ultimately decide the outcome.
and i like fruity flavors, blueberry, strawberry, bubblegum lemon etc.
FEMINIZED

Strains I like:
G13 Blueberry Gum (fem) - but after some research alot of people had them hermie, anyone grown this outdoors?

Dutch Passion Power Plant - seems promising

G13 Pineapple express - Heard mixed reviews

Any advice/critiques/reccomendations would be greatly appriciated!!

Guest_Classy_*

Guest_Classy_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
Bump for this... I would love to know also.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users