Generous shit while high?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ReelectNixon, Feb 9, 2013.

1. You actually created a thread for this? You is lucky i'm not a mod.....

2. Daps And Pounds
    Walking Round The Block/Town Giving EveryoneHandshakes Or Daps And Pounds Such As Dapping Them Up
    I Am The One That U Might See Around Town Giving Up Daps And Pounds-Kid Cudi

3. I usually handout gold and items when I'm on the runescape 2007 servers high

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. One time late at night I ordered 20 chicken nuggets at McD's and ended up getting 40, I was high and happy af

5. stopped reading after fiance.

6. one time i was thoroughly baked and went to taco bell late at night with a few friends. it was pretty empty in there but i asked the cashier for a cup for water and he gave me a large soda cup . i was stoked, had to of been from the stoney aura we had going lol

7. THIS.

We used to take the leftovers home at night. After a while nobody will eat it lol

8. this week I gave a homeless guy about an 8th of Kush, he was so happy, gave him 5 bucks to for swishers/papers and a lighter

hopefully he had a great week 

9. I know a place that throws away any unused food because they had an issue where friends of employees would call up shortly before close, order food, and never pick it up.

10. i was more baked then i i had been in a year since i had just gotten off probation, i was fucking well done. my friends want to to macdonalds but all i have is a dollar, i meekly order my drink and sit down. the cashier noticed i was stoned and sad and gave me 2 extra mc chickens they had made. basically the same story as @ lewissn

11. Walmart made me throw away 2 pallets of cereal because the boxes got wet.

I met with the store manager and tried to make a deal, even offered to buy the unopened bags at a discount so i could donate it,

Threatened my job and made me throw hundreds of boxes of cereal into a trash compactor.

Why a compactor? Walmarts policy is not to leave anything behind that could encourage any kind of vandalism.

12. I've taken home merchandise I was supposed to throw away when I worked retail. It was a much less heavily moderated situation than Wal-Mart though.

13. I wish I ran into someone that would give me a free 8th plus money for swishers haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. when me and my friends were ata pizza store late at night we order one midium pizza, when we finished it, a guy asked us if we wanted another for free, cuz they had a ton extra or something, i was to high to remember

15. Fucken shitty, but their reason is so employees don't damage food willingly and take home the damaged goods.

I've seen it happen. Stupid people with bad intentions ruined it for us people with good intentions.

Omega369

16. The manager at my local taco bell always gives me free drinks. She's my favorite!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Yes, our dunkin donuts will give away food when you go at closing time. One closes at 10 and one at 11.

18. I work overnight in a fast food restaurant.. No managers.. Everybody gets the hookup. :D

Sent from my LG-D850 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. I went to Burger King blazed as fuck one day (I don't usually use the drive threw unless I'm in a hurry.)
    I order 3 rodeo burgers and a drink, I get my order it had my burgers and some fries idk If the chick made a mistake or just hooked me up.

It's all just one big conspiracy

20. There's green tea icecream... awesome
    They should make cannabis icecream
    Maybe they already do