Generous shit while high?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ReelectNixon, Feb 9, 2013.

1. So anyone get hooked up while you were high? I went to Taco Bell and it's midnight and the people there hook you up. I oreder a chicen burrito, loco dorrito taco, and cheesy nachos. The chick burrito was solidly built, now they are skimpy af when I usually go. They also filled my cheesy nachos up to the plastic lid and my Taco had cheese piled all the way up. Damn son

2. I got hooked up back home in Alabama because I knew a lot of fast food employees...

3. At night they have to get rid of left over food because you legally cannot re-serve it the next day.

4. yeah man I actually do experience that in Cali lol. People cater to you here, help you out be extra nice etc.

5. On tuesdays I usually go hit up popeyes before theyre about 2 close i usually end up with a fuckin dank ass bucket of thighs haha

6. Pay it forward!

7. i eat sushi probably 5x a month and i always go to this one place and they are ridiculously generous on the green tea ice cream

8. any place thats about to close and has a bunch of leftovers that theyre just gona throw away should give extra to the customer imo

9. yea i work right next to a taco bell, some of the workers hook it up sometimes, i always leave like a dollar or something when i get the hookup

10. The guy behind the counter at the cinema noticed we were high and gave us a large free drink to have while we watched the movie (normally cost like $7). And again at McDonalds, they noticed my friend was high and sad because he had to money, so he gave him a kids meal.

11. I was in a drive thru at mcdonalds with all my friends, i had to use my credit card and didnt wanna make it complicated so i went inside and order a medium fry. The dude takes one look at my red eyes, goes over to the fry station, puts the medium fry in one of those big paper bags that your food always comes in, the shovels a shit ton into the bad and fills it halfway up.

I looked up at him like he was a god, thanked him a ton, gave him daps and ran back to the car all stoned and happy lol

12. I hold this truth to be self evident.

13. damn i fukin wish dis wud happen to me

14. Damn bro, you just killed my hypothesis....

15. ^ yeah, now Im bummed out too

16. I'm pretty sure the kid at Wendy's was baked when he gave me extra fries the other day.

17. #17 MandalaSmoker, Sep 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2014
    I got a free meal from taco Buenos one time.God I wish I knew what they did with it.On second thought I just want to "far a get about it"

Got to say it with the Alca pone gangster voice, or is that not the voice?

18. My sister works at the McDonald's down the street from my apartment, so whenever it's 3 AM and I'm about to get stoned off my ass I text her and ask if she's working, and if she is then I take my happy ass to McDonald's and ask her to hook it up and it's the best thing ever.  :smoke:

19. The De Niro
    "Fuuuhhh-geeet aboudiiit"

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. I went to Tim Hortons after a sesh with some friends. I order 30 timbits and the mother fucker says "I got you buddy",
    He hooks me up with 50 fucking timbits!
    You couldn't wipe the smile off of my face with a forceful slap!
    Nicest guy ever!

It seems when you're high people want to make you happier. I guess it might have something to do with how happy you look and feel, maybe that high rubs off on people lol.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app