Top drip/aero 7 buckets, 1000watts hps/mh, 1 man and a dream.

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Xeno321, Feb 9, 2013.

1. Nice pull! I like the racks, looks like they are meant for drying bud.

2. Thank you. :)

A couple pics to show the NL bling.

Attached Files:

3. Man the top cola from the Sativa I have been curing for about a week and it hasn't gotten its smell back yet.. :-/ maybe I over dried. It still packs one hell of a punch tho! :) made me do a double take after 2 bong rips! Straight slammed my brain. I'm going to try to jar the rest while it still has a little life in it this time.. It had a wonderful piney smell. :-(

4. So weird having so much bud everywhere lol. I have actually been smoking less.. Wth. :) happy times GC!

5. The more you have the less precious it becomes! I know that feeling...it will pass.

6. lol for sure i find myslef dropping buds all ove not worrying as i have enough then a month or 2 passes and i find myself searching my drying room floor for lost buds haha

7. :) I was dropping little popcorn buds while I was clipping and drying yesterday and just left them like w/e. I bought a 2.5 gallon glass jar yesterday so I didn't have to cut the NL cola's up to cure them. Lol they are like a foot long.

8. *clipping and jaring*

9. im just smoking 1 off my 2nd BBxNL auto now, only chopped 1 cola off and it yielded nearly as much as the full other BBxNL lol and its still got 80% left to chop down :)

10. Hell ya man! :) I'm chopping the rest of my NL auto tomorrow morning after it flushes for an hour or so, about 75% left as well. :) I'm so tired of trimming.. Wish I could talk my woman into doing it.

11. Man I took some shitty pics back then..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app