Top drip/aero 7 buckets, 1000watts hps/mh, 1 man and a dream.

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Xeno321, Feb 9, 2013.

1. The nursery is a great success 7 for 7! 2 seed pods still on but I put all the roots into the sponges! :-D

Attached Files:

2. Check it classical music loud and clear for my girls more often now! And for me, I like it for studying or PH monitoring/G.R. Maintenance in general. :)

Attached Files:

3. O me Ooo my I must be doing something right finally!

Attached Files:

4. I got the res temp to finally stay at a decent level.. So obvious turn the wall mount fan down and aim it at the res bucket! Duh!

Attached Files:

5. The largest NL fem. is really starting to form her top Cola's looking good she is still growing an inch a day! Truly an auto starting to flower on an 18/6 schedule. Should I switch the 600 back to HPS now?? Larger buds with HPS all through flower right?

6. Forgot pics.. New air pump in, waiting till reservoir flush this weekend till I put this ice probe in.. Fucking thing had to buy hole saw, I don't have one 1 1/4" :-/

Attached Files:

7. My big girl is looking pretty!

Attached Files:

8. Long day today! Reservoir flush nutrients added, lowered PH too much plants drooped had to tie some tops up.. Installed ice probe in res. bucket

9. Assembled 400 watt pulse start metal halide ballast inside mid tower computer chassis! :) worked out great, hung the CMH bulb vertically inside main tent that's 1000 watts in main tent now. It was to late so power was already off when I hung it.. But I tested it of course. :-D I kissed and told my woman I loved her before I went to the garage to fire it up for the first time! Rofl

Attached Files:

10. Hello admins of GC is there anyway you can move my thread to the Hydroponic grow journal section??

11. So the ballast I fabricated works great stays nice and cool.. But the new ceramic metal halide bulb fried after start up number two.. So regular pulse start MH for now on the vertical hang.

Attached Files:

12. Nice Man Nice u set the magnetic ballest in the computer fan nice
    got to love all the extra lumes

13. It's bolted down in the case real neat like, I love my homemade ballast it was pretty damn cheap to put together too. Pulse start got it for CMH bulbs. Putting the new style CMH bulb on the regular hood in the main room and the old model 400 CMH bulb w/ the homemade ballast in the small room vertical.. If my other fucking ballast ever gets here.. Jesus these people gave me the run around like no other was supposed to be delivered the 15th! They sent a replacement out Monday because "we don't know what happened" :-/

14. 34" tall today! 2" from a 3 foot tall auto lol. Got new GE 400watt ceramic metal halide conversion bulb for electric/digital ballasts.. Pricey but CMH must be available everywhere! Both rooms! Hortilux HPS and GE Ceramic metal halides with 4 125watt CFL's 2 5500k's and 2 3200k's for each tent for filler light. :) :) hahahahahaha

Attached Files:

15. I finally got my huge ballast today! So I switched shit up put the legit hood and new ballast with GE CMH in the main tent, put my homemade ballast and vertical MH (just till my other CMH bulb gets here) in the other room with the big girl. :) all is well.

Attached Files:

16. This ballast is leet skeet does MH or HPS! Awesome! :-D

17. A few pics.

Attached Files:

18. So 3 foot tall Auto anyone?? Rofl I should clone this bitch, what do you think? Here are the lil ones around her too. :)

Attached Files:

19. OG mama looking delicious! 2-4 more weeks on this girl.

Attached Files:

20. Finished flush and maintenance listening to sound providers- 5 minutes / who am I / life & rhymes ect. :-D vapin