Top drip/aero 7 buckets, 1000watts hps/mh, 1 man and a dream.

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Xeno321, Feb 9, 2013.

1. Hello. I have just installed a 20" industrial strength fan set on "low" aiming straight up at my DIY 250CFM vent to attic.. :-D and I finally have a steady 79 without having the door open ect.. Well worth the money! The last 3 are my random B:S. female I have had for a good 7-8 months now. :)

Attached Files:

2. End temp room sealed 81 :-D

3. I'm going to run the CMH 400 beside my 600 watt hortilux, you think I should keep the 600 hps or swap out with MH?

4. Ok weird but relevant question. Is it ok to grow berries/produce in the same room as my girls? No risk of raspberries pollinating my girl ect? Lol :) ill bet no one has asked that before!

5. Water temp 73.8 steady! Room temp 75 steady, humidity 27 and rising! (Just hooked up humidifier) ppm 413 (and I just added nutrients) before I added nutes PH was between 5.2 and 5.8. :) all is well.

6. Ooo forgot pics! :)

Attached Files:

7. I have a few spare bulbs... :)

Attached Files:

8. 558 ppm after just adding nutes is pretty good right?

9. Should I have this thread in the journal section?

10. A buffet of happiness! :)

Attached Files:

11. All setup CMH in place just waiting for the damn ballast to get here!

Attached Files:

12. Jesus changed water.. What a debacle! I used big bloom after I cleaned and flushed it then loaded 10 -12 gal. Then grow big I noticed it was real murky from the big bloom.. The sprayers got clogged and I re-plumbed everything with either top drip or aero spray depending on whether the roots had dropped through. Then flushed the murky water out refilled with 10-12 gallons wasn't enough for the preasure either so I Added 5 more so 15-17 min.. PH good ppm good..

13. Forgot pictures!

Attached Files:

14. Check the res temp! Steady!

15. Forgot to attach!! SMH

Attached Files:

16. It's starting to look a little bit like science in here! :)

Attached Files:

17. Hey man i can see The RDWC system your useing is the same as mine. Just a heads up these systems are prone to ROOT ROT because of the shitty ass pump that comes with it. i would highly reccomend spending 60 bucks on a nice Hydrofarm commercial airpump. after i put that baby in my roots are whiter then snow. Good luck mate

18. 4 outlet hydro farm air pump and 6 x 6" air stones on the way! Just going to T off 2 line to make it 6 lines. ;-) water chiller OTW too! Check out this mini 360 sprinkler attachment I put on one of the aero lines!

Attached Files:

19. Everything is looking stable except res temp is up to 70.2 already.. :-( I'm going to have to get some ice for now.. The oldest girl I have is really taking off over in her own world though.. I can't remember how many times I've topped her honestly.. She has been vegging for like 6 months! Up until 4 weeks ago. The stem is just over 2 1/2" around! Crazy!

Attached Files:

20. I swear the roots on this little guy have doubled in size overnight after installing that micro-sprinkler head.