Bc bud depot ? Seeds and rip offs

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Psychofarmer, Feb 8, 2013.

1. So after about a week of processing because of some back orders on the The Purps and Cindy 99 i went with Feminized Blueberry and Feminized Cinderalla 99 plus they threw in 6 shiatzu kush seeds for the inconvienience. I will let you all know if and or when i get them and hopefully put a lot of this back and forth to rest.

2. So February 26 I ordered 10 Md60 from bcbud depot. March 13 they arrived I opened them carefully as I have read about their packaging methods, let's just say no way there was ever even 10 seeds in there ! One actual surviving seed and about 4 or 5 crushed seeds. I've emailed LILI at bc. Now just awaiting a response....

3. I received my seeds in the mail today from BCbuddepot, im almost afraid to open the package for fear that they may be crushed, notthat there is any  indication, but at the very least I received them/ Now I i find I can reach them day or night almost anytime no joke at 1-888-###=###
    im sure u got the number, but hit #1 to purchase more seeds that way you always get someone to pick up the phone, I do that no matter what service i use, even at the pharmacy bc ppl get sic of picking up phone calls all day. I also stayed on their ass, when things didnt go out the day they said they would, I called each day once and was very nice and told them the scoop. So all in all, 15 days including a week of waiting for their backordered seeds,but once my account read shipped(this past monday) i received them in 3 days. I hope it works out for you.

4. Alright a very nice lady in customer service said no problem and she was going to send 12 sweet island skunks and 5 spyders (auto flowers) they shipped the 18th of March now it's just back to the waiting game... Checking the mail daily

5. I would have faith that they will arrive within 10 business days but in the future maybe go with herbies as they are way more reliable. Despite all the bad reviews I have to say that bcbuddepots seeds speak for themselves. I started them out in oasis cubes.. Something I have never done before so I was very pleased with the results the original blueberry feminized have all germinated and sprouted the shiatsu Kush the same and Cinderella 99 have all sprouted as well. Hope you have the same luck.

Sent from my TF300T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #26 BredForMeds, Mar 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2014

7. ".. but the only strain that bc bud depot makes thats half way decent is THE PURPS. great phenos in some of those packs.."

Actually i have the depots  bc Godbud & "THE BIG" going & they are both great strains!!!

I'm sorry to hear you had a negative experience with us here at BC Bud Depot. We've restructured the company and now have a fantastic team of employees available to deal with any issue you had in the past. We've worked really hard to create new systems to ensure our customer service is top notch because customer satisfaction is important to us. If your issue hasn't already been resolved I would be happy to discuss it further to see what we can work out. Please contact me at bcbuddepot@hushmail.com ATTN: Madison

9. I signed up for this forum just to post in this thread. I am located in the southern US. I have been growing using genetics brought back from Colorado in the late 90's. It was time for a change, and when a buddy mentioned getting seeds on the internet, I started looking. This was around the end of November/ first of December. First site to come up was BCBD. Wow what an awesome website, I thought. I didn't do any more research and sent in a CASH order over 200.00 USD. Then while waiting for my "order" , I found all the negative press/threads. "There goes my cash", I thought, so I researched some more and found Hemp Depot. Sent in an order for over 250.00 USD, and prayed. It came in around 3 weeks, in perfect condition, with free seeds! Funny thing was the day after I received an e-mail confirmation for my Hemp Depot order, I got an e-mail from BCBD. Remember, I waited 3 weeks before placing my order with Hemp Depot, and my letter/order to Hemp Depot took a week to get there. So over a month after receiving my cash, BCBD sent me an e-mail sayin the order would go out ASAP. I thought " sure it will". It never came, and in the mean time I have placed 2 more orders with Hemp Depot, each over 250.00, AND placed 3 orders all over 200.00 to Attitude, and they have all gotten here. Around the end of January I sent BCBD an e-mail telling them of my story, just for shits and giggles. I got a response from Lili?, saying they sent the order out. BULL! Said they would resend ASAP, LOL! Never received a thing, all the while receiving orders from 2 other seed banks. Here is a pic of the freebies from attitude from my last 2 orders.FREEBIES, these aren't the seeds I bought, just the free ones. The other pics are the leaves off of a Chemdawg plant and a Nepali hybrid plant from Hemp Depot seed from my first order to them! So I got results everywhere I tried EXCEPT , and I repeat, EXCEPT BC Bud Depot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

• 019.jpg
      019.jpg
      File size:
      336.3 KB
      Views:
    • 011.jpg
      011.jpg
      File size:
      340.5 KB
      Views:
    • 012.jpg
      012.jpg
      File size:
      312.6 KB
      Views:

canned shit hole responses, to make it look like they care!!!!!!

Kim Jong Canna anyone?

11. 4 days and I haven't gotten a "sorry" post by BCBD in this thread! I think I'm going to crusade against these dirtbags!!!! lol

Tell your Boss he owes me $200 for seeds I paid for and never got. 

K? K.

13. This guys got balls even coming in here with that shit. Must have been hackers all these years of people not receiving they're orders huh? Fuckin jerkoff

14. So Madison from bcbd was the one that promised the replacement order, Such Bullshit! It never came and when I tried to email them this time they had blocked my email!! Bunch of crooks!!! Beware of bc bud depot more like scammers depot !

15. I just posted a thread called Seed Sharing which may be an alternate solution, any input would be appreciated :)

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Not only has there been tons of reports of people not getting their beans followed by a horrible customer service there are many reports of false claims on genetics along with other controversies.

If you want to restore some faith in the community feel free to send me a couple packs of high quality genetics to grow out and show the world. :smoking:  I'm just sayin.

It's a small price to pay to restore faith in an entire community who has no faith in you(which I might add extends WAY PAST Grasscity). If the brains behind BCBD were smart they would send out tons of freebies.  How many seeds come from a seed run?  Thousands.  It's a small price to pay.  Literally the only ones who order from BCBD right now are the ones who don't do any research before making an order and then they come on here and complain afterwards.

At this point you guys should be happy that ANYONE is even willing to have room in their garden for BCBD genetics.

I thought I'd give you guys a chance.  It was worth a try.  You failed.  Good luck!

18. Sent you guys at bc bud depot an email. Its been 7 months since ive gotten a reply saying my seeds were shipped. But they never arrived. But i know you guys resend the gear with no problem so im hoping thats what happens in my case.

KEEP CALM ITS ORGANIC

19. Hey foxrider, can you call me at 1-888-402-2283 or email me at bcbuddepot@hushmail.com so I can get your info for replacements. Not sure what happened with your last email, but I'd like to get you these seeds out. Hit me up so I can help please, and thanks for letting me know.