What's some weird shit you do?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by GETTHEGOAT, Feb 8, 2013.

1. ^^^^
    Thats evil:devious:

2. That's fucked up. :(

3. Piss in the sink

4. #44 Riffer Madness, Feb 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2013
    I do that same exact thing. I don't know why. Every now and then, I accidentally say a syllable or two of what im thinking and im like "oh no someone heard that, act goofy, play it off".

Sometimes i get stuck in a loop of reworded versions of the same thoughts over and over.

5. lol I've always wondered this too

6. Sometimes whenever I am listening to people talk, or watching tv, I airtype what people are saying. Not enough so that people can notice, but I always type it out in my mind and move my fingers slightly.

I think it's part of why I type so fast.

7. I start multiplying random number in my head when in really bored.

8. #49 Padovan, Feb 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2016

9. When I poop i take 2 flushes. One flush for the log and one flush for the toilet paper so I don't clog toilets lol

10. I eat hot chettos with cream cheese. Try it, everyone who I let try said it was amazing.

11. Yes!!! Its so bomb!!! Cream cheese makes hot food hella bomb..
    Like cream cheese filled jalapeno poppers mmm

12. I cant eat my dinner during commercial breaks lol. I have to eat while im watching the show im watching for some reason.

13. I like to give people screwface when i've got sunglasses on so they don't know i'm doing it.

14. I do this high off my ass sometimes. And I do the facial expressions to fake conversations in my head too, Hahahaha.

15. Pissin in the sink is so gross..people wash their faces in there!!!

But I do the facial expression thing too haha

16. Hahaha I was high and didn't want to walk back to the toilet, can't blame me!

17. if i see a girls pic in an avatar on here, i jack off thinking im banging her

wait im jk, yes no yes

18. sometimes, when I'm driving alone...and I turn a corner or pass another car real close, I make a real weird screwed up face at them if they're looking...sometimes a scary face...sometimes a retard face....just to make them wonder..'wtf was wrong with that guy?!' .. I like to think sometimes it burns into their memory and they think about it the rest of the day. :D I used to do this on my mountain bike alot too when I would ride through traffic when I was younger....good times.

19. Hahahahahahahahahaha, that's funny as fuck. I wonder how many people thought of it the rest of the day?