What's some weird shit you do?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by GETTHEGOAT, Feb 8, 2013.

1. eat bloody tampons

2. Just smash em up and put them in pepper grinder

3. I poop with the lights off.

4. No shit? Me poo.

5. #25 Bitch I'm In It, Feb 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2013
    I've put my wiener in warm food before...........................:eek:.............................:hide:

6. I've seen your work! (Youtube)

7. I love watching the extras in tv series. I like when they are awkwardly acting like their in a conversation.

8. [quote name='"HazeySkater"']I love watching the extras in tv series. I like when they are awkwardly acting like their in a conversation.[/quote]

Lol yep. The best ones I see are the ones who just laugh and barely talk cause they're just the worst fake laughs ever

9. i dont eyeball the occupants of oncoming cars when im driving down a public road. pretty weird around here considering what seems like every fucking person i see... is fuckn eyeballing me.

And obviously if I wasnt looking myself then i wouldnt even know theyre looking. But thats my point.. I dont look usually. but I still know theyre looking bc im so damaged by society.. And so occasionally I check. And im always fucking right.

10. [quote name='"resistance"']i dont eyeball the occupants of oncoming cars when im driving down a public road. pretty weird around here considering what seems like every fucking person i see... is fuckn eyeballing me.

And obviously if I wasnt looking myself then i wouldnt even know theyre looking. But thats my point.. I dont look usually. but I still know theyre looking bc im so damaged by society.. And so occasionally I check. And im always fucking right.[/quote]

I know what you mean man. I don't understand why people at stop lights always look over and scan other people, maybe they think of it like walking by someone and glancing?

11. Yooo my parents have said I do the same shit forever lol. My friend saw me do it like 4 times in a row and he thought I was just fuckin with him but I was bein for real lol, I had no clue I was doin it

12. #32 Padovan, Feb 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2016

13. I always flush the toilet a couple of seconds before I actually finish peeing. Sometimes, I'd time it badly which meant I'd have to flush twice.

14. Damn water waster! Lol

I've done it too especially the courtesy flush

15. i touch my eyelashes n eyebrows when im bored for sum reason:eek:

16. I talk really fast when I'm not high and people say I mumble but I think my words come out too fast for them to understand with their caveman like brains.

Also please tell me other people love to smell weed? Only a few friends I know do but nobody else

17. sometime ill pretend im talking to someone i know in a made up scenario and i vocalize my responses to what i imagine there saying

18. I do this all day long every day. I have no idea if I'm crazy or not but whenever I'm by myself, I'm constantly having like an inner dialogue with somebody else as if they were interviewing me.

19. Strange addiction: saw a fat chick that eats cat fur balls. She super fat of cat fur and gives her cats tongue baths. No shit. THAT....is fucking weird!

Saw another where a guy was in love with his car. Think it was like a ford tauras or some shit. Very boring car. Anyway this dude would climb under his car and tongue kiss the bumper while doing pelvic thrust. WTF

20. sometimes i rub my balls all over my paper towels

that way anytime i see someone blowing their nose, drying their hands, cleaning their mouth. i can think to myself "haha, shes wiping my balls on her face"

i also drink paint thinner